I am trying something new.... with an mp3 player

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

electrifiedspam
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 May 2010, 8:07 pm

I call it being crowded. It is almost a precursor to an overload, but it does not go that far. It is just when I have too many thoughts in my head and I can't get them out the door fast enough. It is a bit like a packed elevator where no one can move. It is something I fight at work and it really slows me down.

I find that music helps, and it actually helps when I can listen to the same song over repeatedly.

I have to find a way to shield this fact from my boss - he hates things he can't understand. I don't think that he could really understand any of this.

I bought an MP3 player so I can listen to what I want as often as I want and I won't have to answer to anyone about it. If it works out I will be so much more productive that I don't think he will care. I could bang midgets on my desk at work and he wouldn't care.

yeah that much of a difference.

Just wondered if it helped anyone else.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2010, 8:42 pm

That would have worked for me. I can't listen to my music at work, anymore. WCB rules.

Audiophile
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 May 2010, 9:59 pm

Music is the only thing that keeps me focused when I drive. It's really hard to drive my boss' work van because he has no radio in it.