something that makes no @#$% sense

Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

alana
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2010, 8:41 pm

I have always left a small pile of cat food out by the dumpster at work for the feral cats. Work is right next to a fast food restaurant so they only eat it if they can't get something better. But I have been doing this for months. This whole time, the staff at that building leave the halls full of empty boxes. They won't walk ten feet to the dumpster and throw the boxes away.

However, every since about 2 weeks ago, someone is taking the cat food I leave for the feral cats and throwing it away every day. It's pissing me off. Because they never even knew about it before. I don't even think they knew the dumpster was even there before until someone threw a dead dog in it a few weeks ago and it stunk the curb up for a while. Every since then, daily they sweep it up and throw it out. It gripes me to no end. Because they don't eat it all every night, and it gets expensive to replace every day. The boxes are still in the halls, however. And I know people are sweeping it up and throwing it in the trash because the cats, even when they eat it all, they never eat every single bite so nothing is left. People suck.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2010, 9:34 pm

I hate people like that.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2010, 1:27 am

it must be a feral cat hater who would rather see 'em all starve to death than survive to reproduce yet more feral cats. some folk are weird like that.

Blindspot149
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2010, 1:47 am

In answer to the thread-title question

NTz make less sense to me than anything else I encounter :roll:

Blindspot149
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2010, 2:38 am

In answer to the thread-title question

NTz make less sense to me than anything else I encounter :roll:

MrDiamondMind
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

Location: Encapsulated within a skull; covered in sheets of skin

09 May 2010, 6:14 am

How does this make no sense? Some asshat just doesn't want the feral cats to eat.

Quote:
Now then, tell me. What did Miggs say to you? Multiple Miggs in the next cell. He hissed at you. What did he say?

"He said: I can smell your c**t."
:lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry, I just had to respond to that.

Asmodeus
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2010, 7:32 am

I prefer cats as pests, because they kill pigeons.

Blindspot149
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2010, 8:55 am

MrDiamondMind wrote:
Quote:
Now then, tell me. What did Miggs say to you? Multiple Miggs in the next cell. He hissed at you. What did he say?

"He said: I can smell your c**t."
:lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry, I just had to respond to that.

I........... myself, cannot.........

You use Evian skin cream................. and sometimes you wear L'Air du Temps..................but NOT today :!: :wink:

alana
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2010, 8:39 pm

MrDiamondMind wrote:
How does this make no sense? Some asshat just doesn't want the feral cats to eat.

you would have to walk into the building one night and see the halls lined with empty boxes they won't walk ten feet to the dumpster to throw away (leaving it for me to do) to appreciate the irony of finding my little pile of cat food gone every night when I look for it (while emptying said boxes into dumpster.)

Wintergreen_ink
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

10 May 2010, 12:32 am

That's really hateful of whoever's doing that.

ShenLong
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2010, 11:27 pm

I bet the people doing that are the same kind of people who speed up when they see an animal cross the road.

Vanilla_Slice
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2010, 5:21 am

Unfortunately not everyone is a cat person. In the Slice household there are two permanent cats and two outside animals and all of them get looked after by me and the neighbors.

Vanilla_Slice