no 19%  19%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 32

renaeden
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2006, 1:04 am

hellznrg wrote:
LePetitPrince wrote:
Do you know what s your problem?? YOU CARE OF WHAT PPL THINK ABT U ! !!
If u love a shorter guy then why u care if ppl find u odd or not? ....damn the ppl!! I dated a girl like u before for few weeks and she quit me because she couldn't stand the comments of her female friends about dating a shorter guy in front of us both ( like : "lol , he s nice but isn't too short for u??" or " Oh I excepted that your mate would be taller" ....."oh u look cute and short hihi :?" )
And you call men shallow and insensible ???? F *** u women! u r the most shallow rude and cruel creatures on earth even the autistic females( whom I didn't expect from them such stupid shallow replies. ...tfeh I am disappointed by u !)

hear hear...! u know what... i don't think that women can be considered to be autistic in the first place since they generally don't have social problems... they "want" to be autistic just so they can feel helpless... they have more like a "it's not my fault, i'm a victim" syndrome.. :P they're just here to torment us... biatches

I really hope you are both joking....seems like women are all lumped together as one stereotype, autistic or not.
Let me tell you, there are exceptions, lots of them.

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2006, 1:37 am

I want to appologize because I ....well ....insulted ....all women :oops: , i was in bad mood and I really get upst to be judged for my appearance :oops:

I know these r not excuses ....anyway sorry ladies

Sorce , of course I have other problems with women other than my height! i am autistic , remember?

Last edited by LePetitPrince on 06 Apr 2006, 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hellznrg
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2006, 5:29 am

Sorce wrote:
hellznrg wrote:

hear hear...! u know what... i don't think that women can be considered to be autistic in the first place since they generally don't have social problems... they "want" to be autistic just so they can feel helpless... they have more like a "it's not my fault, i'm a victim" syndrome.. :P they're just here to torment us... biatches

And here I thought you were a nice guy. Guess not.

you know, that's the nicest thing anyone's said to me all week!! remember... NICE GUYS FINISH LAST

hellznrg
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2006, 5:31 am

Sorce wrote:
hellznrg wrote:

And here I thought you were a nice guy. Guess not.

oh and.... now you know exactly what it feels like to be on the receiving end of a mood swing! LOL

hellznrg
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2006, 5:35 am

LePetitPrince wrote:
I want to appology because I ....well ....insulted ....all women :oops: , i was in bad mood and I really get upst to be judged for my appearance :oops:

Sorce , of course I have other problems with women other than my height! i am autistic , remember?

well i'm not going to apologize... being a guy is sometimes so frustrating that it's bound to blow up once in a while!... ladies, u dont' like it, go play a violin!

anyways, u asked for badass, u got badass, in spades AND aces. and i spit in it too, AND i expect a tip!

hellznrg
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2006, 5:38 am

renaeden wrote:
hellznrg wrote:

I really hope you are both joking....seems like women are all lumped together as one stereotype, autistic or not.
Let me tell you, there are exceptions, lots of them.

i wasn't being too serious.... sometimes i go "over the top".... so everything i say u should generally take with a bucket of salt... and i'm sorta in rant and rave mode right now, so it's best to keep ur distance

neptunevsmars
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2006, 5:57 am

hellznrg wrote:
they "want" to be autistic just so they can feel helpless... they have more like a "it's not my fault, i'm a victim" syndrome..

hellznrg wrote:
being a guy is sometimes so frustrating that it's bound to blow up once in a while!

:? :? :?

You got to ask for it

Astarael
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2006, 7:17 am

I prefer taller guys, but it didn't stop me dating someone who was quite alot shorter then me... and then he grew and is now alot taller then me.. :P I just find it much nicer to hug a taller guy because you can lean on them and sleep. And plenty of other things..

Sorce
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2006, 9:32 am

LePetitPrince wrote:
I want to appology because I ....well ....insulted ....all women :oops: , i was in bad mood and I really get upst to be judged for my appearance :oops:

Autism is not the equivalent of as*hole. Some guys on this site are able to contain themselves, so pick another excuse.

Nan
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2006, 1:06 pm

actually, i think everyone should have a nice cup of cocoa and move on with things.

personally, i think i could use a double-shot of extra-dark cocoa, with whipped cream. and some of those little chocolate sprinkles on top. with maybe a side order of hershey's extra dark (70% cocoa) chocolate bar....

:wink:

i forgot to add.... with a stiff shot of jack daniels in it.

Last edited by Nan on 06 Apr 2006, 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2006, 2:52 pm

Sorce wrote:
LePetitPrince wrote:

Autism is not the equivalent of a******. Some guys on this site are able to contain themselves, so pick another excuse.

I have the right to know what this a****** , someone pm me plz.

what 's my problem in ur opinion Sorce ? that I yell on women u think this my problem , I never do that in real life ! Sorce plz stop judging me....u don't even know me for real . Judging ppl online is ridiculous , I somtimes vent my deep anger here but this doen't mean tha I show this anger to the public and this doesn't mean that is how I speak to women .
I told u that my ex abandoned me by telling me " u r too short " . She didn ' t tell me " u insult too much" or " u r not too gentle" .. the base of her decision was my height nothing more and nothing less. ok?

I know that she doesn't represent all women and again I appologize and i was in a real bad mood . Would u forgive me now ? or I have to bleed myself too ?!

as for autism "excuse' austim is not excuse my dear but it s fact . .....u r obviously not autistic to reclaim that it doen't cause any difficulties in relationships .
ok Sorca?

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2006, 2:59 pm

walk-in-the-rain wrote:
I guess I just don't see people basing someone's worth on one physical charisteristic like height or hair. If that was the case than what happens to that relationship if that characteristic was altered - like if someone being tall was so vital to the relationship what if they ended up in a wheelchair and couldn't be tall anymore? However, I do think people who are themselves so preoccupied by perceived flaws tend to think that everyone else operates on the same level.

this what I call a voice of reason.

neptunevsmars
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2006, 10:11 pm

Aaaarrrgghhh...no...please...after last night...no more chocolate sprinkles!! ! :oops:

Sorce wrote:
Autism is not the equivalent of a******. Some guys on this site are able to contain themselves, so pick another excuse.

Yes, you're one of them, I'm one of them too but it's a struggle. LePetitPrince lost it, IMO he disgraced himself, but he at least had the balls to apologise for his behaviour.

You got to ask for it

Sorce
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2006, 7:40 am

LePetitPrince wrote:
Sorce wrote:
LePetitPrince wrote:

what 's my problem in your opinion Sorce ? that I yell on women u think this my problem , I never do that in real life ! Sorce plz stop judging me....u don't even know me for real . Judging ppl online is ridiculous , I somtimes vent my deep anger here but this doen't mean tha I show this anger to the public and this doesn't mean that is how I speak to women .
I told u that my ex abandoned me by telling me " u r too short " . She didn ' t tell me " u insult too much" or " u r not too gentle" .. the base of her decision was my height nothing more and nothing less. ok?

I know that she doesn't represent all women and again I appologize and i was in a real bad mood . Would u forgive me now ? or I have to bleed myself too ?!

as for autism "excuse' austim is not excuse my dear but it s fact . .....u r obviously not autistic to reclaim that it doen't cause any difficulties in relationships .
ok Sorca?

I shall forgive you under one condition. You don't ever spell my name as Sorca again.

Sorce
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2006, 8:41 am

LePetitPrince wrote:
Sorce wrote:
LePetitPrince wrote:

what 's my problem in your opinion Sorce ? that I yell on women u think this my problem , I never do that in real life ! Sorce plz stop judging me....u don't even know me for real . Judging ppl online is ridiculous

LePetitPrince wrote:
as for autism "excuse' austim is not excuse my dear but it s fact . .....u r obviously not autistic to reclaim that it doen't cause any difficulties in relationships .ok Sorca?

1. Practice what you preach
2. I didn't say that autism doesn't affect relationships at all.

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2006, 6:27 pm

Sorce wrote:
LePetitPrince wrote:
Sorce wrote:
LePetitPrince wrote:

what 's my problem in your opinion Sorce ? that I yell on women u think this my problem , I never do that in real life ! Sorce plz stop judging me....u don't even know me for real . Judging ppl online is ridiculous , I somtimes vent my deep anger here but this doen't mean tha I show this anger to the public and this doesn't mean that is how I speak to women .

ok Sorca?

I shall forgive you under one condition. You don't ever spell my name as Sorca again.

A peron who thinks him self perfect and don't make any typos is someone sick and silly.

Last edited by LePetitPrince on 07 Apr 2006, 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.