Total votes : 32

Sorce
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2006, 7:40 am

LePetitPrince wrote:
Sorce wrote:
LePetitPrince wrote:
I want to appology because I ....well ....insulted ....all women :oops: , i was in bad mood and I really get upst to be judged for my appearance :oops:

I know these r not excuses ....anyway sorry ladies

Sorce , of course I have other problems with women other than my height! i am autistic , remember?

Autism is not the equivalent of a******. Some guys on this site are able to contain themselves, so pick another excuse.

I have the right to know what this a****** , someone pm me plz.

what 's my problem in your opinion Sorce ? that I yell on women u think this my problem , I never do that in real life ! Sorce plz stop judging me....u don't even know me for real . Judging ppl online is ridiculous , I somtimes vent my deep anger here but this doen't mean tha I show this anger to the public and this doesn't mean that is how I speak to women .
I told u that my ex abandoned me by telling me " u r too short " . She didn ' t tell me " u insult too much" or " u r not too gentle" .. the base of her decision was my height nothing more and nothing less. ok?

I know that she doesn't represent all women and again I appologize and i was in a real bad mood . Would u forgive me now ? or I have to bleed myself too ?!

as for autism "excuse' austim is not excuse my dear but it s fact . .....u r obviously not autistic to reclaim that it doen't cause any difficulties in relationships .
ok Sorca?

I shall forgive you under one condition. You don't ever spell my name as Sorca again.

Sorce
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2006, 8:41 am

LePetitPrince wrote:
Sorce wrote:
LePetitPrince wrote:
I want to appology because I ....well ....insulted ....all women :oops: , i was in bad mood and I really get upst to be judged for my appearance :oops:

Sorce , of course I have other problems with women other than my height! i am autistic , remember?

Autism is not the equivalent of a******. Some guys on this site are able to contain themselves, so pick another excuse.

what 's my problem in your opinion Sorce ? that I yell on women u think this my problem , I never do that in real life ! Sorce plz stop judging me....u don't even know me for real . Judging ppl online is ridiculous

LePetitPrince wrote:
as for autism "excuse' austim is not excuse my dear but it s fact . .....u r obviously not autistic to reclaim that it doen't cause any difficulties in relationships .ok Sorca?

1. Practice what you preach
2. I didn't say that autism doesn't affect relationships at all.

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2006, 6:27 pm

Sorce wrote:
LePetitPrince wrote:
Sorce wrote:
LePetitPrince wrote:

what 's my problem in your opinion Sorce ? that I yell on women u think this my problem , I never do that in real life ! Sorce plz stop judging me....u don't even know me for real . Judging ppl online is ridiculous , I somtimes vent my deep anger here but this doen't mean tha I show this anger to the public and this doesn't mean that is how I speak to women .
I told u that my ex abandoned me by telling me " u r too short " . She didn ' t tell me " u insult too much" or " u r not too gentle" .. the base of her decision was my height nothing more and nothing less. ok?

I know that she doesn't represent all women and again I appologize and i was in a real bad mood . Would u forgive me now ? or I have to bleed myself too ?!

as for autism "excuse' austim is not excuse my dear but it s fact . .....u r obviously not autistic to reclaim that it doen't cause any difficulties in relationships .
ok Sorca?

I shall forgive you under one condition. You don't ever spell my name as Sorca again.

A peron who thinks him self perfect and don't make any typos is someone sick and silly.

Last edited by LePetitPrince on 07 Apr 2006, 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2006, 6:28 pm

Sorce wrote:
LePetitPrince wrote:
Sorce wrote:
LePetitPrince wrote:

what 's my problem in your opinion Sorce ? that I yell on women u think this my problem , I never do that in real life ! Sorce plz stop judging me....u don't even know me for real . Judging ppl online is ridiculous

LePetitPrince wrote:
as for autism "excuse' austim is not excuse my dear but it s fact . .....u r obviously not autistic to reclaim that it doen't cause any difficulties in relationships .ok Sorca?

1. Practice what you preach
2. I didn't say that autism doesn't affect relationships at all.

1. English is not my native lg.
2 . u r a silly person

Sorce
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2006, 11:39 am

LePetitPrince wrote:
Sorce wrote:
LePetitPrince wrote:
Sorce wrote:
LePetitPrince wrote:

ok Sorca?

A peron who thinks him self perfect and don't make any typos is someone sick and silly.

Absolutely true. We all know that only women are perfect. :twisted:

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2006, 12:53 pm

^^ prove it cutie ;)

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2006, 1:36 pm

I am tall, dark and have Aspergers Syndrome, what a catch.

Nan
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2006, 7:15 pm

everybody loses it, now and then. you should see me when i do - it's NOT pretty.

so, let it slide. just let it slide away and go on.

no sprinkles? ===>see nan exercise extreme restraint in not going there, not EVEN going there.

renaeden
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2006, 12:37 am

Glad to see you back, Nan. :)

Odda
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

Location: Caught in the depths, and infinite vastness of cyberspace.

15 Apr 2006, 2:29 pm

Aspie_Chav wrote:

Ditto.

Personally, I do not care about the woman's height, as long as she isn't TOO short, or TOO tall. Too tall would be a woman over 6'0" (then again if she had a great personallity, and nice legs...). Too short would be a girl below 4'8" or so.

Beau
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2006, 12:13 am

I don't think I would date a guy shorter than me. I'm only 5' 1".

Assassin
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2006, 6:12 pm

Aspie_Chav wrote:

Also, a chav. Wow. Great. :roll:

<a href=http://s13.invisionfree.com/the_project>Project Legacy, building the future</a>

neptunevsmars
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2006, 9:37 am

Nan wrote:
no sprinkles? ===>see nan exercise extreme restraint in not going there, not EVEN going there.

Oopssies...pardon my ignorance, bit is "sprinkle" a US colloquialism that I should have known about? :oops:

You got to ask for it

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2006, 11:04 am

stop the chit-chat and get back to topic! :?

Nan
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2006, 2:19 pm

you know, on this whole thread, if my "ohmygawddontbecrude" filter/shock collar would stop trying to throttle me to death every other minute, i could hypothetically make a statement that height only really counts when one is in the vertical. pretty much. :twisted:

[my bad] :D

Last edited by Nan on 17 Apr 2006, 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2006, 4:59 pm

^^ huh? again u r making no sense ?