Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Lightning88
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2010, 8:29 am

I could really use some good luck right now!

First, my spray tan for last weekend's pageant turned out horrible! I looked like a leopard! I have very, very dry skin so people hate spray-tanning me because of it. The only good part about me is that I'm tiny!

At the pageant, I skidded my ankle very badly during one of my routines. I didn't let the pain show at all. I couldn't. I just had to keep smiling and keep up with the song since that routine was all about timing and flexibility. I got a 24.1 out of 25 on it.

Also at the pageant, I didn't win the title I really wanted so I didn't get a thousand dollars. I still got a great Supreme title, but I didn't win any money I really need some. At least I supreme'd out of my age group and I was the youngest-looking one in it. Ironically, the director actually bumped me down to the 16-19 division because the only other person in my 20+ division was much older than me and it wouldn't have been fair to either of us. Me and another girl cleaned up all of the side awards (prettiest hair, prettiest eyes, etc.) and another girl didn't get any of those so I felt bad for her.

Yesterday, I discovered something very lovely in my other bedroom. There's a leak in the ceiling! The picture below just shows a close-up of the worst spot, but there's more to it than just that. Water keeps coming into the attic because there's apparently a hole in the dormer above it. Three years ago, water came in right by that same area and it actually dripped down the lightbulb of the ceiling fan... 8O Of course we're going to keep getting heavy rain showers and we've been under a billion tornado watches this season already. It's Indiana, so that's expected. We get the second-most tornado damage in the nation next to Texas, and they're way bigger than puny Indy!

[img][650:599]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b184/CalicoCatz/WaterDamage.jpg[/img]

So as you can see, I could really use some good luck right now! The only good thing going for me is that I got accpeted once again by YouTube for revenue sharing. I was rejected previously, but they have no reason to reject this particular video this time.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2010, 3:28 am

I'm sending some good luck, your way. :D :mrgreen:

Om Nom 2024

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26&start=645

Ebonwinter
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2010, 7:05 am

Good LucK!