Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

DemonAbyss10
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2010, 10:18 pm

! !!WARNING GIANT WALL O' TEXT!! !

Still not sure if this is even the proper forum for this post or whatever, but I have got to say some things that I need to get off of my mind. Its somewhat about social skills, and can transfer over to the internet social skills as well sometimes.

If it seems like everything is a bit illogical at first, well it does make sense to me at least. Yes, boredom can drive some people into a very neurotic/psychotic mood. I can be one of those people, especially as of these past few days. That coupled with Depression, AD/HD and my AS, I will admit that some of the chaos that results can get out of hand. I do become more of a cocky ******* than usual. It does offend some of yas, I know that much. Is this an appology though? Nope. I cant undo what has been done, save points/reset button doesn't exist. (If the whole reincarnation thing is true, even then it really wouldnt be a damn reset because it just isn't).

Will I try to be less offensive though? I have no clue, I might try to be a little less forceful and stuff and I have been working on the 'cursing' so many of you despise from me, but I will not change beliefs/values just because someone gets offended by them and starts whining bout it. If you want to argue that with me, here is my answer. The majority of you say that everyone should just be themselves and be honest with themselves as well. Well, some of you who have that belief I have noticed will deride people who don't share beliefs/values that you yourselves do. I will say this as well, feel free to follow your own beliefs and values, but try to convert me/convince me that I should follow yours and I will not give in. Why? Because I am being myself, I am my own individual, with my own beliefs and values I adhere to.Yes, I do hold a very negative viewpoint of society/humanity/existence. I also tend to be a social darwinist as well. Let me have my own beliefs and I to will leave you all to your own. We can share our own viewpoints still of course, but if things get out of control and I either last out or walk out on the discussion, just don't view it as a victory for yourself. I honestly hate arguing about s**t, but when I get my opinion challenged by someone elses, I don't like backing down. I think a lot of us are like that to be honest.

Lately Ive been trying to just walk out more instead of doing the hole defend til my dying breath routine. As it is I think the best course for those who I disagree with/those who disagree with me is to just simply agree to disagree and leave it like that, in order to prevent full blown arguments (like the one me and whatshisface had when that troll popped up earlier today, he didn't agree with me trolling the troll back and using profanity aimed at the troll, but whatever, its all in the past now and life moves on. The last little bit is people get offended, its a part of life. People need to just learn to not treat everything so damn seriously sometimes. Hell most of my abrasive/offending remarks appeal to my own sense of humor, so of course it is usually mean to be taken lightly by others. Sometimes it is also metaphor heavy as well, which I know some fellow AS/HFA sufferers have issues with. Metaphor use is part of who I am and I wont change that either.

So yeah, take this at whatever face value you will. Hopefully this leads to some better understanding between me and whoever decides to read this. And yeah, im still neurotically bored, and interests and everything else just isnt helping, so any ideas on how to deal with it are highly welcome.

(Edit: Tried to find a few decent spots in order to break up the paragraphs, too bad the forums dont recognize the tab key and such, and manual spacings in front of the paragraphs :/ )

Yes, I do have a DeviantArt, it is at.... http://demonabyss10.deviantart.com/

Last edited by DemonAbyss10 on 23 May 2010, 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vanilla_Slice
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2010, 3:38 am

Paragraphs my friend, paragraphs.

Apart from that, stay cool.

Vanilla_Slice