I am soo angry at my baby's father!! !!

Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2013, 4:10 am

JacobV wrote:
Have you considered the possibility that your baby's father is on the spectrum as well?

Oh please let's not assume he is on the spectrum just because he is a self centered jerk dead beat father. :roll: BTW this thread is three years old.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

Schneekugel
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2013, 4:27 am

You are talking about the "negative energy." As far as I understood, he does not support you as much as you want by aggreeing into your oppinion, but is as well not trying to stop you doing the stuff, what you think might do your son well. I think as the father of the kid, he has the right to have his own oppinion as well and is not forced to automatically agree with you. He might be wrong or he might be right, but as long as you doesnt actively try to to go against you and stop you acting according to your oppinion, I dont see how he is forcing negative energy into it?

Theoretically not agreeing into your oppinion and having an own one, but practically letting you have your will, is in my oppinion no aggression against you.

I do understand, that you would like him to have him support you, because according to your oppinion, that might be helping the development of your son. But its the way it is and the only possibilites you can choose is: It being the way it is, and you being aggresive and having negative energy about it. Or it being the way it is, and you accepting it. As you mention yourself, the negative energy and aggresivity effects you negatively, so if you cant change it with that negative energy, then there is no use to it and its negatively effecting yourself.

He might be not actively supporting him, but at least he is as well not trying to actively damage him, but let you do what you think its best. So he might be in neutral denial, but at least not in that actively negative "The only thing that the kid needs to be normal is some beating, huarhuarhuar..." denial.

Adamantium
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2013, 7:33 am

Schneekugel wrote:
You are talking about the "negative energy." As far as I understood, he does not support you as much as you want by aggreeing into your oppinion, but is as well not trying to stop you doing the stuff, what you think might do your son well. I think as the father of the kid, he has the right to have his own oppinion as well and is not forced to automatically agree with you. He might be wrong or he might be right, but as long as you doesnt actively try to to go against you and stop you acting according to your oppinion, I dont see how he is forcing negative energy into it?

Theoretically not agreeing into your oppinion and having an own one, but practically letting you have your will, is in my oppinion no aggression against you.

I do understand, that you would like him to have him support you, because according to your oppinion, that might be helping the development of your son. But its the way it is and the only possibilites you can choose is: It being the way it is, and you being aggresive and having negative energy about it. Or it being the way it is, and you accepting it. As you mention yourself, the negative energy and aggresivity effects you negatively, so if you cant change it with that negative energy, then there is no use to it and its negatively effecting yourself.

He might be not actively supporting him, but at least he is as well not trying to actively damage him, but let you do what you think its best. So he might be in neutral denial, but at least not in that actively negative "The only thing that the kid needs to be normal is some beating, huarhuarhuar..." denial.

Are you addressing the OP? She hasn't been to wp since 2010.

This thread is dead and cold and the necromantic post that reanimated it gave it motion without life. Who do you want to reach with these words?

Schneekugel
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2013, 7:47 am

Sorry, I was nnot looking at the dates. I automatically suggests active threads to be active, sorry about that.

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2013, 2:59 pm

I'm puzzled how JacobV even FOUND this thread to revive it. From his post, it doesn't look like he was searching for a particular topic. So how does this happen?