Page 3 of 4 [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Brittany2907
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's

User avatar

Joined: 9 Jun 2007
Age: 29
Gender: Female
Posts: 4,718
Location: New Zealand

27 May 2010, 4:11 am

Here is a website to convert feet and inches to cm if anyone wants it: http://manuelsweb.com/ft_in_cm.htm

I am 163.5 cm which is 5'4.4"

None of my blood relatives on my mothers side are taller than 5'10", and most of the females are 5'5" and below. I'm one of the tallest females with my mum being the tallest at 5'5.2" My dad is fairly short for a man too (5'7") even though some of his blood relatives are 6' and above.
I obviously get my height from my mothers side but I don't believe that it's entirely genetic.


_________________
I = Vegan!
Animals = Friends.


sylvr
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 10 Sep 2009
Age: 32
Gender: Female
Posts: 424
Location: Toronto, Canada

27 May 2010, 8:25 am

5'2 and there I stay. Oldest of my siblings, shortest by far. Haven't 'outgrown' my parents. :(


_________________
You look sensational in that dress!
~~~~~~~~~~
Aspie Quiz Result: Your Aspie score: 154 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 62 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie


AW
Raven
Raven

User avatar

Joined: 2 May 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 122

16 Jun 2010, 12:43 am

Don't know in feet, but 173cm. It's an average height, that's not too small and not too tall :D



Cicely
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2009
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Posts: 928
Location: USA

16 Jun 2010, 1:04 am

I'm 5'6. That's 167.6 cm.



pippilngstkngpr
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

User avatar

Joined: 7 Jul 2009
Age: 32
Gender: Female
Posts: 249
Location: New Jersey

18 Jun 2010, 2:55 pm

That's cool. I notice lots of people just in general are usually in the 5 foot area. Thats cool!



DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,105
Location: The Infodome

18 Jun 2010, 5:58 pm

I haven't measured myself in a while but last time I measured I was close to six feet tall so I'm probably around six feet now. It sucks being bullied by people who are shorter and less sensitive than yourself.

"I'm actually a really sensitive guy, trapped in a huge body."
-Tubba Blubba from Paper Mario.



pippilngstkngpr
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

User avatar

Joined: 7 Jul 2009
Age: 32
Gender: Female
Posts: 249
Location: New Jersey

18 Jun 2010, 8:05 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
I haven't measured myself in a while but last time I measured I was close to six feet tall so I'm probably around six feet now. It sucks being bullied by people who are shorter and less sensitive than yourself.

"I'm actually a really sensitive guy, trapped in a huge body."
-Tubba Blubba from Paper Mario.


Yes it does. I hate it. I am a really sensitive person and I am so tall but was bullied by lots of people smaller and with no hearts. It stinks. And people are telling me to hit them but I just can't. I hated it



Pistonhead
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Jun 2010
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,732
Location: Bradenton, Florida

18 Jun 2010, 8:07 pm

6'0"



DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,105
Location: The Infodome

18 Jun 2010, 8:44 pm

pippilngstkngpr wrote:
Yes it does. I hate it. I am a really sensitive person and I am so tall but was bullied by lots of people smaller and with no hearts. It stinks. And people are telling me to hit them but I just can't. I hated it


The bad part for me is the thought that I could damage them pretty hard if only I was insensitive enough to do so. Sometimes I wish I was either less sensitive so I could break their faces or less tall so I could tell myself that they were picking on the little guy. They're like little vampire bats that just keep coming back, draining a bit of my sanity each time.



pippilngstkngpr
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

User avatar

Joined: 7 Jul 2009
Age: 32
Gender: Female
Posts: 249
Location: New Jersey

18 Jun 2010, 9:25 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
pippilngstkngpr wrote:
Yes it does. I hate it. I am a really sensitive person and I am so tall but was bullied by lots of people smaller and with no hearts. It stinks. And people are telling me to hit them but I just can't. I hated it


The bad part for me is the thought that I could damage them pretty hard if only I was insensitive enough to do so. Sometimes I wish I was either less sensitive so I could break their faces or less tall so I could tell myself that they were picking on the little guy. They're like little vampire bats that just keep coming back, draining a bit of my sanity each time.


They are like vampire bats that is a great way to put it. So you have the power to but not the will. I understand that. Question and I ask myself as well as I ask you. If someone was hurting you, seriously like trying to kill you would you fight back? I think the fact of I am going to die would make me fight back. But when I was being beaten up in high school and I tried to bunch my punch wasn't strong and it wouldn't punch it was weird. I don't know how to explain it. I am just not one to fight.



DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,105
Location: The Infodome

18 Jun 2010, 9:53 pm

pippilngstkngpr wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
pippilngstkngpr wrote:
Yes it does. I hate it. I am a really sensitive person and I am so tall but was bullied by lots of people smaller and with no hearts. It stinks. And people are telling me to hit them but I just can't. I hated it


The bad part for me is the thought that I could damage them pretty hard if only I was insensitive enough to do so. Sometimes I wish I was either less sensitive so I could break their faces or less tall so I could tell myself that they were picking on the little guy. They're like little vampire bats that just keep coming back, draining a bit of my sanity each time.


They are like vampire bats that is a great way to put it. So you have the power to but not the will. I understand that. Question and I ask myself as well as I ask you. If someone was hurting you, seriously like trying to kill you would you fight back? I think the fact of I am going to die would make me fight back. But when I was being beaten up in high school and I tried to bunch my punch wasn't strong and it wouldn't punch it was weird. I don't know how to explain it. I am just not one to fight.


I would fight back to defend myself from death, but I probably wouldn't be able to force myself to fight back against an annoying person unless I had already gone insane.



pippilngstkngpr
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

User avatar

Joined: 7 Jul 2009
Age: 32
Gender: Female
Posts: 249
Location: New Jersey

18 Jun 2010, 11:12 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
pippilngstkngpr wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
pippilngstkngpr wrote:
Yes it does. I hate it. I am a really sensitive person and I am so tall but was bullied by lots of people smaller and with no hearts. It stinks. And people are telling me to hit them but I just can't. I hated it


The bad part for me is the thought that I could damage them pretty hard if only I was insensitive enough to do so. Sometimes I wish I was either less sensitive so I could break their faces or less tall so I could tell myself that they were picking on the little guy. They're like little vampire bats that just keep coming back, draining a bit of my sanity each time.


They are like vampire bats that is a great way to put it. So you have the power to but not the will. I understand that. Question and I ask myself as well as I ask you. If someone was hurting you, seriously like trying to kill you would you fight back? I think the fact of I am going to die would make me fight back. But when I was being beaten up in high school and I tried to bunch my punch wasn't strong and it wouldn't punch it was weird. I don't know how to explain it. I am just not one to fight.


I would fight back to defend myself from death, but I probably wouldn't be able to force myself to fight back against an annoying person unless I had already gone insane.


Yeah I agree. I understand your exact words



Klint
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 3 Sep 2009
Gender: Male
Posts: 889
Location: United States

18 Jun 2010, 11:30 pm

5' 10" I think.



melbi
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Apr 2010
Age: 32
Gender: Female
Posts: 614
Location: Australia

19 Jun 2010, 11:20 pm

prob the shortest here...

154cm... actually only 153.5cm :P


_________________
Melbi wants to go back to the mountains, where she belongs.


pippilngstkngpr
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

User avatar

Joined: 7 Jul 2009
Age: 32
Gender: Female
Posts: 249
Location: New Jersey

21 Jun 2010, 1:11 am

melbi wrote:
prob the shortest here...

154cm... actually only 153.5cm :P


I have no idea how tall or "short" as you say that is in feet. But hey that's cool anyways :)



melbi
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Apr 2010
Age: 32
Gender: Female
Posts: 614
Location: Australia

21 Jun 2010, 1:19 am

pippilngstkngpr wrote:
melbi wrote:
prob the shortest here...

154cm... actually only 153.5cm :P


I have no idea how tall or "short" as you say that is in feet. But hey that's cool anyways :)


just did the conversion, it's 5' 0.4" :P
scratch the 0.4....
so just 5 feet i think


_________________
Melbi wants to go back to the mountains, where she belongs.