Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Wuffles
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Jun 2010, 10:10 am

Very, when I'm close to someone. I'm rarely close to someone. I find animals more honest emotionally.

AppleCat
Toucan
Toucan

03 Jun 2010, 4:48 pm

I do find hugging someone to be quite awkward but I don't mind it, I tend to put my hand on a person's back or shoulder as opposed to hugging them though. Even if I feel affectionate towards someone, I do hold back, and I think that might be because I'm afraid of "putting my foot in it" and saying something that comes out wrong.

Kat15
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2010, 5:42 pm

I dont really show affection, not even towards my mom, it does not mean I dont love her though. I have not been in any other relationships before, So It might just depend on the person.

Lecks
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2010, 5:51 pm

I couldn't tell you. The only times I show affection of any kind are when I fake it, which I suppose doesn't count, and when I'm horsing around with my dog. I haven't been in a relationship before so I don't know if a person can bring it out in me.

happymusic
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2010, 8:16 pm

I am not affectionate so I have to make an effort to be. I rarely enjoy regular affection. Sometimes I like touching someone I'm close to, but it usually doesn't occur to me to touch them and if they touch me I usually recoil unexpectedly. My husband can touch me, but not often and not for very long.

Greenmouse
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Jun 2010, 12:14 am

I am very affectionnate. I like to touch, cuddle and kiss my boyfriend. I hug my friends on a daily basis.