Neuron
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 May 2010, 11:11 pm

liloleme
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2010, 11:33 pm

I was reading the comments after the interview and came across this.....

Bill Gates funds covert vaccine nanotechnology

Friday, May 28, 2010
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
Editor of NaturalNews.com (See all articles...)

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is gaining a reputation for funding technologies designed to roll out mass sterilization and vaccination programs around the world. One of the programs recently funded by the foundation is a sterilization program that would use sharp blasts of ultrasound directed against a man's scrotum to render him infertile for six months. It might accurately be called a "temporary castration" technology.

Now, the foundation has funded a new "sweat-triggered vaccine delivery" program based on nanoparticles penetrating human skin. The technology is describes as a way to "...develop nanoparticles that penetrate the skin through hair follicles and burst upon contact with human sweat to release vaccines."

The research grant money is going to Carlos Alberto Guzman of the Helmholtz Centre for Infection Research in Germany and Claus-Michael Lehr and Steffi Hansen of the Helmholtz-Institute for Pharmaceutical Research. ....

WHAT THE???????

Exclavius
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2010, 12:06 am

liloleme wrote:
I was reading the comments after the interview and came across this.....

Bill Gates funds covert vaccine nanotechnology

Friday, May 28, 2010
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
Editor of NaturalNews.com (See all articles...)

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is gaining a reputation for funding technologies designed to roll out mass sterilization and vaccination programs around the world. One of the programs recently funded by the foundation is a sterilization program that would use sharp blasts of ultrasound directed against a man's scrotum to render him infertile for six months. It might accurately be called a "temporary castration" technology.

Now, the foundation has funded a new "sweat-triggered vaccine delivery" program based on nanoparticles penetrating human skin. The technology is describes as a way to "...develop nanoparticles that penetrate the skin through hair follicles and burst upon contact with human sweat to release vaccines."

The research grant money is going to Carlos Alberto Guzman of the Helmholtz Centre for Infection Research in Germany and Claus-Michael Lehr and Steffi Hansen of the Helmholtz-Institute for Pharmaceutical Research. ....

WHAT THE???????

Sounds like big brother isn't just "watching" you anymore.....

re: the OP, I am kinda anti-vaccine, and this kinda stuff doesn't surprise me in the least. We are protecting "weak genes" and not letting evolution weed them out. a vaccine is a virus. you are infecting yourself or your children with these viruses. That studies into their effects only go weeks or months into the future... that is beyond scary. I suspect that the reason they do, is because big-P KNEW the long term issues, and preferred to ignore it so as not to lose the money on the research, and to get the vaccine to market ASAP.

liloleme
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2010, 2:20 am

Those Pharmaceutical companies really know how to get the grants!
Anyway, Im pro vaccine and not into the BIG BAD conspiracy theories....just thought that post was odd and random! I do have issues with the pharmaceutical companies and the way they market drugs in this country. In Europe they do not have commercials for drugs that make your "you know what" bigger or make you better in bed....or help your depression and bla bla bla!
Vaccines have a purpose. I have worked in the medical field. I am thankful that kids arent dying from diseases like Meningitis like they were before the vaccine. Im thankful for Hepatitis B vaccine. Im glad my younger kids did not have to suffer through chickenpox like my older ones did....my oldest son had them in his throat! There is a small risk with vaccines....I myself have a very bad reaction to tetanus (allergy) and wear a medical ID tag so no one will give me another one....however the risk is worth the benefits. ,
AND....even if it did cause Autism, which it does not, I would not care because my children are not going to die of Autism but measles, meningitis, polio? yes!