Fiz
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2006, 5:50 pm

DivaD wrote:
Fiz wrote:
-Northampton

LOL! :lol: what did it do to you?

The area is s**t, my last job where I was bullied was there, so the people I worked with were s**t and I was under paid for the f*****g privaledge of it. And the vast majority of the people were s**t anyway. I have about two friends there and thats it, but I will never go back there.

emp
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2006, 6:03 am

Fiz wrote:
-Small yappy dogs, what is their purpose?

To be purchased by McDonalds. But now I shall make you feel sympathy for a small yappy dog! A neighbor has a small yappy dog. The poor thing is so lonely and crazy that it makes a pathetic bark every few seconds, and will continue doing this for hours (very annoying!!). It must be bored out of its mind, and is left by itself for long periods with no people or other dogs to play with. So therefore I will add to this list of annoying things: The owner of said dog who should not have purchased this dog.

Fiz wrote:
-People who rave on about how wonderful celebrities are. Sorry to burst your bubbles people but guess what? They have the same nutritional requirements as us, piss and s**t like we do and do a job like we do, its just that their jobs get them noticed and they get paid more than the average person, those are the only differences people.

It is really quite an appalling state of affairs that people who make a REAL contribution to the betterment of society are admired less than celebrities who are nothing but fluff. Like Superman for example, he flies around the world saving people, he makes a real contribution. Oh wait, he's a celebrity, nevermind then.

Last edited by emp on 21 Apr 2006, 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bland
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2006, 9:17 am

(Fiz, you are using an awful lot of cuss words :shameonyou: )
(I agree with everything you said! Does that make me a synchophant?)

Another thing that annoys me: Husbands. :lol:

Papillon
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2006, 6:04 pm

Fiz wrote:
-Small yappy dogs, what is their purpose?

Of course! They're just the right size for wokking. Did you ever see that Urban Legends episode? :P

Be yourself no matter what they say

**Sting, Englishman In New York

ilikedragons
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2006, 6:22 pm

I hate it when comercials are really loud and I have to turn the sound up to hear the thing Im watching and the comercials are loud it hurts my ears.

ilikedragons
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2006, 6:22 pm

I hate it when comercials are really loud and I have to turn the sound up to hear the thing Im watching and the comercials are loud it hurts my ears.

Odda
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

Location: Caught in the depths, and infinite vastness of cyberspace.

21 Apr 2006, 8:53 pm

* Little kids that won't shut up.

* Gas prices

* BET (Black Entertainment Television)

* Gangsta rap

* Anime with questionable voice acting.

(More later)

neptunevsmars
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2006, 2:58 pm

Jet.

You got to ask for it

tinky
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2006, 8:22 pm

I'm in high school and I can't stand those people who just don't care about anything! They probably have all F's in their classes and college is out of the question. I know a lot of people like that at my school. I tried to explain a math problem to someone like that one day and after i was finished he/she was staring at her/his cell phone and smiling. :roll:

tinky's WP Mod email account: [email protected]

you may tire of the world but the world will never tire of you

emp
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2006, 9:00 pm

People who write really long messages all in 1 single giant paragraph. When I see these giant paragraph messages, I have such an aversion to them that I cannot even read them beyond the first few sentences. They are usually rambling too.

Anubis612
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

25 Apr 2006, 9:06 pm

Arrogant and condescending people.
Bad video game to movie convertions.
People who talk behind your back.
My paranoia.
Greedy people without a care for any others.
And, at times, myself.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2015, 12:21 am

When people are coughing a lot while I'm out it really bothers me. Sometimes I just want to throw cough drops at them or I just secretly fear they're contagious. There's been a lot of flu going around, but I've been okay so far maybe because I got vaccinated. So in your face, anti-vaccs.

Seriously though, even if people sanitize their shopping cart handles with those wipes they're touching everything else in a store with their germy hands. Sometimes I wish I could wear rubber gloves, but people would find that weird and plus their would be germs on the gloves and when I take them off they'd probably get on my hands. But then again, if we never got exposed to germs at all we'd have no immunity at all...

I also hate when I'm out shopping and they play music really loud or I just plain hate the music. It makes me edgy and uncomfortable just hearing it and I have a harder time talking with other people. Same goes for TV's in public with the volume on. This week I was waiting at a doctor's appointment and I had to ask the receptionist to turn the TV off after trying to tolerate it for over a half-hour and no one seemed interested in it anyway. She seemed to think I was strange...

Line-ups. I hate them. I know I shouldn't and be patient but they drive me to tears sometimes. I hate even more when the people ahead of me have a ton of items but I only have one or two, and I want to ask if I can get ahead but I feel weird and wish they would just ask me if I'd like to, which only a couple of people were nice enough to do.

When I'm playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf and I'm visiting the island and then I decide to leave the character says "What? You want to leave already?" the animals in the town also say that when I've been visiting their home and decide to leave. I guess it's to show they really enjoy my company but for some reason it bugs me.

Laurelynn
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Mar 2015, 2:28 am

1. "Why are you so shy?" :roll:
2. Incorrect spelling/punctuation. I know it's not really the person's fault all of the time, but it really annoys me.
3. People pretending to like something when they really don't.
4. Autism Speaks.

jk1
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2015, 3:19 am

A nice thread from almost 9 years ago!

lostonearth35 wrote:
When people are coughing a lot while I'm out it really bothers me. Sometimes I just want to throw cough drops at them or I just secretly fear they're contagious.

Me, too. And when they sneeze.

lostonearth35 wrote:
Seriously though, even if people sanitize their shopping cart handles with those wipes they're touching everything else in a store with their germy hands. Sometimes I wish I could wear rubber gloves, but people would find that weird and plus their would be germs on the gloves and when I take them off they'd probably get on my hands. But then again, if we never got exposed to germs at all we'd have no immunity at all...

I was thinking the same. I wouldn't care about people thinking I'm weird though. But you would really have to have tens of pairs of gloves to touch different things.

lostonearth35 wrote:
I also hate when I'm out shopping and they play music really loud or I just plain hate the music. It makes me edgy and uncomfortable just hearing it and I have a harder time talking with other people. Same goes for TV's in public with the volume on. This week I was waiting at a doctor's appointment and I had to ask the receptionist to turn the TV off after trying to tolerate it for over a half-hour and no one seemed interested in it anyway. She seemed to think I was strange...

I'm glad to find someone like me. I plain hate music. I have asked the staff at restaurants etc to turn off or lower the volume of the music. They seem to think I'm weird but usually honor my request.

lostonearth35 wrote:
Line-ups. I hate them. I know I shouldn't and be patient but they drive me to tears sometimes. I hate even more when the people ahead of me have a ton of items but I only have one or two, and I want to ask if I can get ahead but I feel weird and wish they would just ask me if I'd like to, which only a couple of people were nice enough to do.

I usually use the express lane when I have only a few items. But then there are some idiots in the queue that have 20+ items when the sign clearly says "15 items or less".

Laurelynn wrote:
People pretending to like something when they really don't.

Many people are very insincere. They are so good at pretending that I am surprised when I find out that they didn't mean what they said.

Noisy cars, buses, trucks etc. Particularly the noisy motorbikes. Couldn't the police catch them and put them in jail? They are purposely making their motorbike very noisy.

Human rubbish in public places.

Many more but I'll save them for some other time.

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2015, 7:11 am

- Rude, obnoxious people
- Long lines in stores, especially when there is only one cashier
- Traffic/people with road rage
- Slow Internet
- People who insist on being around me/going places with me despite being sick. I am a germophobe, and I really can't stand this.
- Being rushed.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2015, 11:53 pm

Commercials where people crunch and chew their food really loudly. I just saw an ad for denture adhesive where people are doing such things and they even have a slogan to do it loud. Not long before that I saw another ad where someone is stuffing what looks like a pita into their face, also making loud noises, and the ad says they'll make you eat food that's good for you the same way you eat food that's bad for you.

What is wrong with whoever makes these stupid commercials? Haven't they ever heard of Misophonia? :thumbdown: