Page 2 of 4 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

rollerboy
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

11 Apr 2006, 2:39 pm

things I h :twisted: ate; Celebrity magazines (Hello,Ok etc)

Jamster ring tones and the general mobile phone obsession. Oh yeah and chavs that buy them

The boat race

school (Before I left)

umm thats all for now

Last edited by rollerboy on 11 Apr 2006, 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2006, 2:42 pm

Authoritarians.

Members of the public who adopt officious attitudes and watch their fellow countrymen carefully and then snitch on them because they did something the state doesn't approve of. Sort of what the Stasi did, and is slowly happening here.

People on Internet bulletin boards who talk autistic supremacist shite, or who make themselves out to be the most oppressed people ever.

The Sun.

The particularly vile sound my father makes when he clears his throat and then eats the mucus.

anandamide
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2006, 3:32 pm

I despise those automated phone systems that ask you to speak your information into the machine or request you to enter data by pressing the telephone buttons that never work properly so that you end up having to speak to an operator anyway and repeating all your information to a real live person, that is if you are lucky enough to be allowed to speak to a real live person because with these phone systems sometimes that's not even an option.

And the real life person that you do eventually get to speak to is often trained to speak in a mechanized rote manner with no human inflection whatsoever.

Arrrrgggghh!! !

NeantHumain
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2006, 4:42 pm

Here are a few things that annoy me:

• People in the dorm who let their doors slam shut when they have their windows open, especially at night! The key word is consideration.
  • People in the dorm who don't flush the toilet after they use it
  • People who make banal conversation about celebrities, sports happenings, cars, or anything equally mind numbing
  • People who make a big deal over little things

Hel
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

16 Apr 2006, 9:38 am

Unexpected noise (keep my mobile on silent all the time. Didn't even notice I did it until my NT friend pointed it out. She seemed to think it was weird. I think she's weird 'cos she never stops talking. She will even sit in a room full of people when there are several conversations going on and talk to herself about herself.)

People who borrow money, make a point of promising to pay it back and then don't pay it back. So you have to go to them and ask for it back. And feel like an a£$*hole for asking for it back...

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2006, 8:56 pm

Bad Grammar

Being treated like a Loser

When my own Parents don't understand my motives

Telephones

Politics

Nan
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2006, 2:46 pm

parents who let their little kids run around in resteraunts, or let them continuously scream in public places.

neptunevsmars
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2006, 11:59 am

Beggars. Drunks. Druggies. Yobbo's in general. John Howard. Greed in general.

You got to ask for it

Odda
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

Location: Caught in the depths, and infinite vastness of cyberspace.

18 Apr 2006, 9:43 pm

I bear an oversensativity to common smacking sounds.

MrMeaner
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Apr 2006, 10:03 pm

rollerboy wrote:

yea me too..who cares about nick & jessica, lindsey lohan or britney?? how are their lives going to make mine better? i can do without all the stupid gossip..whatever keeps NT's entertained, i guess..

emp
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2006, 4:30 am

Humans.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2006, 5:30 am

MrMeaner wrote:
rollerboy wrote:

yea me too..who cares about nick & jessica, lindsey lohan or britney?? how are their lives going to make mine better? i can do without all the stupid gossip..whatever keeps NT's entertained, i guess..

Oh I love those. :D

Oh, and attention whores annoy me.. (sorry can't remember if i've poeted in here)

Fiz
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2006, 4:43 pm

-Shallow people
-Whiny twats
-Assholes
-Loud noises such as alarms, hence my alarm is my mobile phone and it plays music to wake me up
-People who have immense difficulty identifying with the concept of cleanliness
-Users, abusers and takers
-Really stupid people, I don't suffer fools gladly
-False people (because technically they are liars and I hate those too)
-Northampton
-Small yappy dogs, what is their purpose?
-When you buy a new item and its already broken or it breaks in the first few minutes to a week or so of use :roll:
-When something breaks or is missing at the worst possible moment
-People who rave on about how wonderful celebrities are. Sorry to burst your bubbles people but guess what? They have the same nutritional requirements as us, piss and s**t like we do and do a job like we do, its just that their jobs get them noticed and they get paid more than the average person, those are the only differences people.

This is all I can think of at short notice.

DivaD
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2006, 5:33 pm

Fiz wrote:
-Northampton

LOL! :lol: what did it do to you?

Fiz
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2006, 5:50 pm

DivaD wrote:
Fiz wrote:
-Northampton

LOL! :lol: what did it do to you?

The area is s**t, my last job where I was bullied was there, so the people I worked with were s**t and I was under paid for the f*****g privaledge of it. And the vast majority of the people were s**t anyway. I have about two friends there and thats it, but I will never go back there.

emp
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2006, 6:03 am

Fiz wrote:
-Small yappy dogs, what is their purpose?

To be purchased by McDonalds. But now I shall make you feel sympathy for a small yappy dog! A neighbor has a small yappy dog. The poor thing is so lonely and crazy that it makes a pathetic bark every few seconds, and will continue doing this for hours (very annoying!!). It must be bored out of its mind, and is left by itself for long periods with no people or other dogs to play with. So therefore I will add to this list of annoying things: The owner of said dog who should not have purchased this dog.

Fiz wrote:
-People who rave on about how wonderful celebrities are. Sorry to burst your bubbles people but guess what? They have the same nutritional requirements as us, piss and s**t like we do and do a job like we do, its just that their jobs get them noticed and they get paid more than the average person, those are the only differences people.

It is really quite an appalling state of affairs that people who make a REAL contribution to the betterment of society are admired less than celebrities who are nothing but fluff. Like Superman for example, he flies around the world saving people, he makes a real contribution. Oh wait, he's a celebrity, nevermind then.

Last edited by emp on 21 Apr 2006, 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.