Page 7 of 7 [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2010, 12:34 pm

I would like to ask people the questions like: "which child of yours do you love more" and "did you ever happen to have incestuous fantasies about your adolescent/adult children of the opposite sex - or the same, assuming you are gay/lesbian in the closet who married to hide it or a bisexual"? I also would like to ask women if they very envy their young daughters their youth and beauty. I am just very curious when it comes to the matters which are considered politically incorrect.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2010, 9:30 am

If a pregnant woman was thrown into boiling water, would the fetus get cooked too?

KaiG
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2010, 9:45 am

cazzie2010 wrote:
Actually that's something a kid would say too, I have a lazy eye and I've had kids ask me about it before, but adults don't say anything.
this is very true i had a lazy eye as a young child, but now they eye dont work any more :roll: blind!! !

You should wear an eyepatch. It would look COOL.

rmctagg09
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Jul 2010, 9:49 am

Why does everyone want to watch that? (My family deciding to watch the news instead of the Millitary Channel's Top Ten Rifles.)

kate123A
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2010, 11:16 am

Why don't you want to see pictures of anatomical drawings? I think they look lovely.
Is it just me or do all the lines/angles look more interesting than people?
What type of class system do you think the new economic reality will engender in the next 5-20 years?
Is it ok to sit in a corner and stim while the ABA therapist blabs on endlessly?

Basperger
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

21 Jul 2010, 12:07 pm

FalconPunch39 wrote:
*talking to random person* "Who shot first Han or Greedo?"

Han shot first, Greedo's shot is edited in to make Han look like the guy who shoots back instead of shoot first.

eagletalon86
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

21 Jul 2010, 12:24 pm

What would happen if we got rid of leap years? Would the lack of an extra day in February have a significant impact?

KaiG
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2010, 1:16 pm

Basperger wrote:
FalconPunch39 wrote:
*talking to random person* "Who shot first Han or Greedo?"

Han shot first, Greedo's shot is edited in to make Han look like the guy who shoots back instead of shoot first.

Everyone knows Han shot first, and only Lucas being a revisionist pu**y even indicated otherwise.

KaiG
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2010, 1:21 pm

eagletalon86 wrote:
What would happen if we got rid of leap years? Would the lack of an extra day in February have a significant impact?

Obviously. Every year the calender would shift forward approximately 6 hours. In 28 years the calender would be pushed forward a week, and after about 120 years the calender would be coming a month earlier than it should. After around 720 years, we'd be getting snow during July.