Anyone know of a good dating site for us Aspies other than:

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

biostructure
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2017, 4:05 pm

EnglishLulu wrote:
Tigerfire, I hope you won't mind me saying this... I don't know you in real life, so all I can go on is what you say in your posts, so I can only create perceptions in my mind about you that may or may not be true.

You do seem quite scarily intense to me. And a bit manic/hyper. You say other people have suggested you calm down, but then you post the most un-calm, streams of consciousness, jumping from thought to thought posts, which smack of desperation in tone. You also seem to have exhibited some mildly stalker-ish obsessive behaviour. 8O

Now you may be a perfectly nice person in real life, but online, the way your persona comes across... well, alarm bells are ringing. I find you quite scary. 8O :oops:

I'm just being honest, that's the impression that you give me.

Yes unfortunately most girls are not into manic/intense/hyper/obsessive. I've been searching far and wide for one who does, and I figure a few MUST exist, who find calmness boringly repulsive and manic intensity romantically inspiring. I'd imagine it would need to be a girl who is also that way, and most GIRLS are too boringly calm for me.

I feel like they can easily do without anything from creative epiphanies to a boyfriend, like they don't have that fire constantly hungry for fuel, they are so complacent they don't get carried away in the chase. And if I did meet an equally-intense girl, I don't even know if we'd click. It seems ideal would be slightly less intense, or at least intense in a different way.

RandomFox
Toucan
Toucan

09 Aug 2017, 1:55 pm

Intensity works for a very short time for me.
It's all crazy, high-voltage at the beginning and it feels quite good, but then I JUST-WANT-OFF-THAT-ROLLERCOASTER and I walk away. These kinds of relations interfere too much with my life and aren't great for my mental health so I necessarily make them short lasting. Intense people are good for me only in very small doses.

OKCupid is full of intense men 8O :lol: