Have you ever wished to be NT .....even for once ?

Page 3 of 4 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Have you ever wished to be NT .....even once ?
Yes 35%  35%  [ 49 ]
Yes 35%  35%  [ 49 ]
No 15%  15%  [ 21 ]
No 15%  15%  [ 21 ]
Total votes : 140

caston
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

30 May 2006, 10:24 am

I can remember crying when I was 8 years old because I knew I was different and somehow felt that I would never be able to enter a relationship.

I have a suspicion that I may have actually been an EXTREMELY attractive boy (I could be wrong but it seems very likely) in primary school but girls only secreltly liked me because I got picked on so much and the few times I talked to them I made all the wrong moves and said the wrong things. In highschool it was very similar but I had big problems with acne (so wasn't as good looking anymore) and self-esteem problems.

When I looked in the mirror I thought my acne made me hidious but looking back at photos I didn't look that bad at all.

Anyway when I told people I had never been in a relationship they thought it was weird and that I might be gay or something. I didn't enter my first relationship until I was about 21.
Now that I'm 25 and I know how to pull NT chicks i've been in a quite few relationships and actually found that I prefer to be single. I would love to date an Aspie girl sometime though.

So yeah I've wished I could be an NT before but only so because I thought it would make it easier for me to find a girlfriend. If I was an NT i'd probably be married with a semi-stable job, a mortgage and a first born on the way by now.

As as Aspie I may get to live my dream of developing anti-aging technology and one day get to explore other solar systems. :)

MichaelKnight
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

31 May 2006, 1:10 am

I hope eventually it's going to change, but right now, yes, every single day.

caston
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

31 May 2006, 2:18 am

When I know people well and am comfortable with them I relate to them just as well as any NT would except I am more trust worthy, reliable and honest.

Lupine_Ragdoll
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

31 May 2006, 7:31 am

Occasionally I've wanted to see what it's like being an NT, but only out of curiosity, and because I know it's something I can never have. I know that if I ever did get cured and become an NT, I'd start looking for a way to get my AS back, as I wouldn't want to leave it fully. If there was a cure for my anxiety I'd take it in a second, but not for my AS. I know there are good and bad aspects of it, and basically it's a "double-edged sword". But I still like the way I am, and I would never want to change into anything else. :) Besides, I like swords. :D

Help revive ReBoot!