What is your favorite spongebob episode?

Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

CyclopsSummers
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2010, 12:21 pm

"Is mayonnaise an instrument?"

BigJohnnyCool wrote:
Quite honestly, I only like the episodes from the first three seasons...

The newer seasons are really starting to blow (to me.) A lot of the characters in the series are getting their personalities "juiced up," for example:

--Spongebob is getting more annoying
--Patrick is getting more "stupider"
--Squidward is turning into a total spaz, especially when he sees spongebob...
--Mr. Krabs is getting more greedier

This and the fact that most of the new "specials" really emphasize their new behavoir really doesn't help either...

This is what is referred to as 'Flanderisation', right? Named after Ned Flanders, characters turning more and more into caricatures of themselves...
Hmm, I don't watch SpongeBob regularly anymore, but here in the Netherlands in November or December last year, there was a SpongeBob marathon on Nickelodeon, MTV, AND TMF, which was TV-heaven for me. And I even enjoyed the newer episodes they aired, though I don't know which seasons they're from.

"Horseradish isn't an instrument, either."

SpongeBobRocksMao
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2010, 5:57 pm

Tay wrote:
Band Geeks was a funny episode

Yep! That's a classic! :D

"The Krabby Kronicle" and "The Inside Job" are also episodes that stick out in my opinion, both made me laugh hard! :lol:

FAVOURITE SEASON ORDER
Season 7
Season 5
Season 6
Seasons 2/4
Season 3
Season 1

Season 8 is airing soon and Season 9 as been announced, so that list will probably change soon. :wink:

SpongeBobRocksMao!

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2010, 6:46 pm

I like the episode, where Sponge Bob talks about getting a job, and keeping it. The type of hygiene, demeanor and attitude that you need for the interview, and what to do, in order to keep your job.

pattheaspie
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

14 Sep 2010, 3:21 am

I like the one Called the Graveyard Shift

JP88
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

17 Sep 2010, 12:35 am

BigJohnnyCool wrote:
Quite honestly, I only like the episodes from the first three seasons...

The newer seasons are really starting to blow (to me.) A lot of the characters in the series are getting their personalities "juiced up," for example:

--Spongebob is getting more annoying
--Patrick is getting more "stupider"
--Squidward is turning into a total spaz, especially when he sees spongebob...
--Mr. Krabs is getting more greedier

This and the fact that most of the new "specials" really emphasize their new behavoir really doesn't help either...

That's because some of the main writing staff left a few episodes into season 4...I hold the exact same view...I can remember every episode from the first 3 seasons when I see the title cards, but after that I only remember some.

I don't know if I can call one episode my favorite...there were so many good ones but Patrick is def. my favorite

"WHO YOU CALLIN' PINHEAD?"

wrongplanet1995
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

01 Feb 2021, 1:10 am

Any episode from the first 3 seasons considering that the first 3 seasons were the golden age of Spongebob but out of all of them my #1 favorite would have to be Rock-a-bye bivalve the one where Spongebob and Patrick find a baby scallop and decide to take care of it by pretending to be its parents. That episode's one of my favorites considering that episode was so heart-warming with the two main characters trying to do their best to take care of the baby scallop. Add to the fact that the episode's got some funny moments (i.e. Patrick watching tv instead of taking care of the baby, Spongebob's confrontation with Patrick after finding out that he watches tv under his rock.) makes this episode a classic.