Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

liloleme
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2010, 10:53 pm

I put up a few new videos today. One of my daughter playing with her pez bunny flying to work on her princess shoe, one of her saying "I love" in Chinese and the one below. You can find them under Aspiemom42...thanks for watching :).

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbYQiBcNm7I[/youtube]

jamesongerbil
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2010, 11:06 pm

That is so cute! She looks like a delightful child.

liloleme
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2010, 11:28 pm

Thank you and she is! She certainly keeps me on my toes...she was really "on" day that day and it was pretty cool that she figured out she could make everything her favorite color :).

Kiley
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2010, 12:32 pm

She's adorable! She looks a lot like one of my sister's daughters, just the way her nose and eyes are. Of course my neice is a stunning beauty, obviously.

I didn't hear "Wo Ai" or anything I'd recognize as "I Love" in chinese. Which dialect/language was she using, or did I miss it. I speak/or used to speak Putonghua (mandarin). If she was speaking Cantonese I'd not know. That's harder language, imho, because it's got a lot more tones and tones are hard for me. All I know in Cantonese is "M-Goy," which is a multipurpose politeness word.

liloleme
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2010, 1:09 pm

The "I love" in Chinese is in one of the other videos....you have to go to youtube and look up autistic princess or Aspiemom42.

Kiley
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2010, 1:26 pm

liloleme wrote:
The "I love" in Chinese is in one of the other videos....you have to go to youtube and look up autistic princess or Aspiemom42.

I might do that later then. I thought maybe she was learning some more exotic chinese language. There are many of them. Mandarin is more of a trade language, hence is simpler, hence easier for a language challenged person like me to learn.