Page 3 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2010, 12:39 am

kia_williams wrote:
The whole NTs should be killed off and Autism Genocide has been around for at least a year or two if not longer.

I'll have a joke about it and sometimes, i'll honestly say things like "how have these illogical emotionally driven NTs NOT mutually annihilated yet? (seem to be trying hard sometimes)".

but ultimately, i dont think NTs should be terminated, because beyond the jokes and the none comprehension of how some people behave, i remind myself alot, most people are just ordinary self involved 9-5's who arent out to harm others or do anything but work, rest and play, NT OR AS.

The problem comes in that recent issues are sparking some peoples survival instinct big time, add to that the basis of much of todays treatment by professionals, NTs and researchers seems to be
"Its different therefore its a disease" and on some level i think anyone intelligent enough will realise perhaps subconsciously, that that's pretty damn flawed

because the "standard" of determination isnt, the fatality of ASD, isnt the survivability of an ASD sufferer outside of society, the basis for determining ASD is a disease/disorder and needs to be "cured"...

Is that people with AS brains, do not cope or present well in a society, culture or environment developed over the centuries by our more vocal and "do it" cousins the NTs for themselves.

WE know deep down the essential criteria of our label is as valid as the notion Victorian English explorers had of aboriginals being non human/black due to illness/mentally ret*d because they didn't 'get' british city life in london.

We know on a level its flawed and based on Partiality not Impartiality, and we know there are very vocal very well financed groups out there, looking to "cure" us.

So its quite natural that some people feel EXTREMELY threatened and express such urges.

Play with history a bit and introduce aboriginals to society for the first time now (remebering there was no prior discovery, no luther king, none of it.) and how do you think those aboriginals would be labelled? something like autistics are by any chance? something to be studied and discovered the cause of? something probably disordered?

Well spoken. :wtg:

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

Werecrocodile
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

25 Sep 2010, 10:47 am

Because they want to cure me of something that defines me.

shellsfibers
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

25 Sep 2010, 1:33 pm

I am new here, and reading this - what does NT stand for? I can't find anyplace that gives me the definition for this term.

I would hate to think that anyone would want to exterminate people with aspergers, or any autism for that matter. Doing so would not help society, and we would lose those who have the ability to change the world.

That is what I tell my 2 children with Aspergers when they ask why do they have this - its so you can change the world for the better!

Werecrocodile
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

25 Sep 2010, 1:42 pm

Neurotypical