Page 2 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

DarkestShadow
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

15 Sep 2010, 4:22 pm

believe it or not, i don't think they should be wiped from existence.

sufi
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2010, 4:55 pm

NT's?? no, we acutally need them around, ying/yan and all that jazz.
Tho I would propose we sterilize anyone with an IQ under 90. That way I would not have to see "jazzy mom' (as I call her) give her 6mth baby coke.

Look for three or more options.
"I'm not too crazy about reality, but it's the only place to get a decent meal.

Mike1
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2010, 5:26 pm

This thread reminds me of a dream I had one time. I dreamed that the government started executing people just for being autistic. The autistics formed a rebel nation in order to survive and a war broke out between the union and the rebel nation. The rebel nation eventually killed the leader of the union. The union and the rebel nation peacefully resolved their problems and became one nation again. The autistic genocide was over and the reunited nation worked towards forming a utopian society in which NTs and autistics had equal rights.

I don't think that NTs should be eliminated, but my dream has made me somewhat paranoid. I feel like I should own a weapon just in case my dream comes true and I need to defend myself. There is all kinds of controversy in this nation. Sooner or later there is going to be civil war.

BroncosRtheBest
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Sep 2010, 8:09 pm

I don't advocate the annihilation of anyone. "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that ALL MEN (and women, at least IMHO), are created equal..."-Declaration of Independence

I love my NT friends and would give my life for them. I see no reason to annihilate.

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2010, 9:48 pm

I am against this idea. Eliminating anyone is just wrong and cruel. Also you are not giving NT's a chance if you want to eliminate them. I have plenty of NT's friends who are willing to learn and understand me. I am open to them because they see me as a human being and not a label. If you keep accepting yourself as a label then people will treat you like that label. I have proving to people that I'm not a label but a gift and talented individual. You have prove to people that they are wrong about you and beyond the label.

oliverthered
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2010, 6:09 pm

League_Girl wrote:
Actually, I think it's bigotry to say that and a racist comment even though NT isn't a race. I don't think they should be eliminated. I think only bad people should be.

define bad, and I've got my guns at the ready.

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2010, 4:56 am

DiabloDave363 wrote:
Believe it or not I have heard this on the chat rooms. For those of you who believe in genocide for the NTs, why do you believe in such a horrible thing? Give me some reason thats all I'm asking.

Well, they want to eliminate us, do they not?

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2010, 8:34 am

Asp-Z wrote:
DiabloDave363 wrote:
Believe it or not I have heard this on the chat rooms. For those of you who believe in genocide for the NTs, why do you believe in such a horrible thing? Give me some reason thats all I'm asking.

Doesn't justify their elimination. Also you can change their minds if you open up to them and prove their preconceptions about the Autism Spectrum wrong. Yes it would take a long but look at Special Olympics. It has been opening heart and changing minds about intellectual disabilities for 42 years now.

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2010, 12:28 pm

JerryHatake wrote:
Asp-Z wrote:
DiabloDave363 wrote:

Doesn't justify their elimination. Also you can change their minds if you open up to them and prove their preconceptions about the Autism Spectrum wrong. Yes it would take a long but look at Special Olympics. It has been opening heart and changing minds about intellectual disabilities for 42 years now.

I never said I supported killing all the NTs at all - that'd be just as bad as what Autism Speaks wants to do and make me a big hypocrite for being so against it. But I don't think it's at all hard to see why some Aspies would take that view given how the majority of NTs discriminate against us and want to eliminate us.

oliverthered
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2010, 1:29 pm

Asp-Z wrote:
JerryHatake wrote:
Asp-Z wrote:
DiabloDave363 wrote:

I never said I supported killing all the NTs at all - that'd be just as bad as what Autism Speaks wants to do and make me a big hypocrite for being so against it. But I don't think it's at all hard to see why some Aspies would take that view given how the majority of NTs discriminate against us and want to eliminate us.

Übermensch
philosophy of Friedrich Nietzsche
All beings so far have created something beyond themselves; and do you want to be the ebb of this great flood and even go back to the beasts rather than overcome man? What is the ape to man? A laughingstock or a painful embarrassment. And man shall be just that for the overman: a laughingstock or a painful embarrassment…

Invader
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Sep 2010, 1:57 pm

It would be stupid to wipe them all out. The new global autistic state will need them for the workforce!

Their minds may be weak, small, judgemental, full of pointless social rules and "small talk", but who ever said you need a good mind to pull a cart or erect a barbed wire fence?

Tory_canuck
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2010, 3:09 am

There are alot of good ones out there. My best friend happens to be NT and he is the most loyal and best friend anyone could have. He is teaching me Spanish right now and plans to take me with him for a two week trip in March to El Salvador to meet his family down there.

ALBERTAN...and DAMN PROUD OF IT!!

flyingkittycat
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Sep 2010, 11:31 am

If there were genocide for NT's, that would include some of my family members, teachers, acquaintances. Nah, that genocide stuff should have ended a long time ago. This world would be a dull painting if everyone were exactly the same. I've learned new lessons by watching those that are different than me. Some of those lessons were how to treat people and how not to treat people. Embrace and accept unless someone crosses a very bad line.

DemonAbyss10
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2010, 3:38 pm

BroncosRtheBest wrote:
I don't advocate the annihilation of anyone. "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that ALL MEN (and women, at least IMHO), are created equal..."-Declaration of Independence

I love my NT friends and would give my life for them. I see no reason to annihilate.

thing is I dont believe that everyone is created equal because of the following examples.

Some people are born with terminal illnesses.
Some dont survive being born
Some people have a free ride through life

Basically if everyone was created equally everyone would look the same, and have the same exact life. s**t like that.

Yes, I do have a DeviantArt, it is at.... http://demonabyss10.deviantart.com/

oliverthered
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2010, 7:08 pm

I think nothing chose how it should be created, and as such all things should be treated equally.

This includes gravity, up, down, left, right as well as all the people on the planet and their fumes that we breath in after they have been cremated.

DEATH TO THEM ALL.

oliverthered
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2010, 7:09 pm

[quote="oliverthered"]I think nothing chose how it should be created, and as such all things should be treated equally.

This includes gravity, up, down, left, right as well as all the people on the planet and their fumes that we breath in after they have been cremated.

DEATH TO THEM ALL.[/quote

Sorry, I should stop referring to myself in the third person.