Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

spooky13
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 Jun 2010, 12:30 pm

Saturday and Sunday afternoons you could always find old scifi, classic horror, and other old movies on TV? Once in a while TCM will show a few of them, but it's not the same. :(

Skyjester
Raven
Raven

12 Jun 2010, 1:07 pm

I remember USA's Up All Night, back when Gilbert Gottfried was the host. Awful, awful movies. Awful, awful hosting comedy. Which of course made it totally fun to watch. Think MST3K without the commentary during the movies.

Of course it went downhill once Gottfried was replaced by that big-chested blond bimbo.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2010, 6:28 am

I remember those days. I wouldn't mind having those days, back. :D

Descartes
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2010, 7:04 am

I remember watching the One Saturday Morning block on ABC on Saturday mornings when I was younger. They don't do that block anymore, but if I recall correctly they still do a block of Saturday morning kids' shows. I also remember watching the KidsWB block every Saturday morning.

I can't stand Sundays, mainly because there's hardly ever anything good on television. The only good things I like to watch on Sundays are the Animation Domination block on Fox and the Silent Sunday Nights block on TCM (where they show silent movies from the 1920s and 1910s).