Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

liloleme
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2010, 12:57 am

I like this one, its actually a part of a longer video but I cut it a bit. Ill have to work on some more this week, I have one or two more that I need to edit.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhLKgSppZCU[/youtube]

OzAspi
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

13 Jun 2010, 2:28 am

She's adorable. My son says 'time for...' and 'ready for...' a lot too

LabPet
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2010, 3:12 am

Bonsoir, Mademoiselle bunny! Comment allex-vous, Mademoiselle bunny? Oui? Excellente! Bien sur.

Tu es d'ou? <Where are you from?>

Je seuis de Alaska/Glasgow <I am from Alaska, soon to be from Glagow>

Felicitations <congratulations> on your relocation to France, liloleme and to your family.

A tes souhaits, Mademoiselle bunny :sunny:

from the Lab Pet

Thank for sharing your video :)

liloleme
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2010, 12:27 am

My husband almost got a job in Dundee....we could have been neighbors. We will actually probably go there as my husband likes to collaborate with some biologists that work in the university, they have done some research together. I would like to see Scotland...and Ireland.

LabPet
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2010, 12:36 am

liloleme wrote:
My husband almost got a job in Dundee....we could have been neighbors. We will actually probably go there as my husband likes to collaborate with some biologists that work in the university, they have done some research together. I would like to see Scotland...and Ireland.

I am so happy about your move - and thank you for the cute video, btw. I hope you can visit the UK too and you'll be close enough.