Page 4 of 4 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Billuxv
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Jul 2013, 5:26 pm

Billuxv wrote:
I'm also addicted to hot stuff. In fact i became an expert on the Scoville scale. I ve finished 3 bottles of Mad Dog Ghost chilli and dave's ghost pepper I bought from amazon from July 2013 till date. Give it a try...
Oh yes, ...and I'm an aspie...
and I ve gotten so used to ghost pepper now(naga jolokia) it doesn't feel that hot in my mouth and throat anymore... But I feel it the following day when I go to the loo,lol

Verdandi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: University of California Sunnydale (fictional location - Real location Olympia, WA)

20 Jul 2013, 5:59 pm

I bought some ghost pepper salsa last month, but it wasn't as hot as I expected/hoped.

Callista's comment on the first page and from seven years ago about eating hot food being a lot like stimming is something I've said myself. I love hot food and it is quite stimming. These days I'm trying to cut back after I overindulged a couple of months ago and couldn't tolerate more for a time.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2013, 6:02 pm

I went through a jalapeno craze for a while where I had to have them with almost everything. I couldn't get enough hot wings, either.
That period seems to have passed.

BeggingTurtle
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2013, 8:15 pm

I love them! I've to love spicy food my whole life no matter how much my mouth burns. I guess it's just me.