Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

melbi
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Apr 2010
Age: 33
Gender: Female
Posts: 614
Location: Australia

18 Jun 2010, 7:38 am

so I've been really unwell for the past month, depression and anxiety has worsen dramatically.

two weeks ago, i was so depressed that I had no apetite at all. I would only eat a small meal a day just to keep myself conscious. I lost like 2-3kg. but now i'm like hungry all the time...eating non-stop...i get really anxious if i stop eating...

now i understand when someone said to me that he just have to keep smoking to cope with anxiety...

the new drug psychiatrist prescribed me this week has definately helped with anxiety, but I'm still eating a lot...

I really don't want to gain more weight, already gained 10kg for the past 5 years :cry: i want to stay fit...i want to be pretty Melbi...I don't want to become fat Melbi... :cry:


_________________
Melbi wants to go back to the mountains, where she belongs.


TXaspie
Toucan
Toucan

User avatar

Joined: 15 Dec 2008
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 284

18 Jun 2010, 7:43 am

Listen to me and trust me.

Go gluten/casein free.

Also avoid MSG and processed foods if you can.

Main thing: Avoid gluten and casein.

I'm only autistic/ADD when I eat gluten/casein. This goes for MANY OTHER people too, cure your autism by 70% right now by changing your diet.

Trust me....milk and casein are bad.

Australia is a leading nation for gluten free food/awareness so it shouldn't be too hard. Good luck.


After you avoid it for some time you will notice this:
1. More energy
2. More focused
3. More sociable and less "rigid".
4. More happy
5. Less obsessive and less intruding thoughts
6. NO brain fog and no anxiety.



melbi
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Apr 2010
Age: 33
Gender: Female
Posts: 614
Location: Australia

18 Jun 2010, 8:10 am

TXaspie wrote:
Listen to me and trust me.

Go gluten/casein free.

Also avoid MSG and processed foods if you can.

Main thing: Avoid gluten and casein.

I'm only autistic/ADD when I eat gluten/casein. This goes for MANY OTHER people too, cure your autism by 70% right now by changing your diet.

Trust me....milk and casein are bad.

Australia is a leading nation for gluten free food/awareness so it shouldn't be too hard. Good luck.


After you avoid it for some time you will notice this:
1. More energy
2. More focused
3. More sociable and less "rigid".
4. More happy
5. Less obsessive and less intruding thoughts
6. NO brain fog and no anxiety.


hmmm...how do i say this in a less offensive way...
i listened to you but i don't trust you.
only austistic and ADHD when you get gluten? then you're not autistic nor ADHD
I'm not stupid and thank you for the reply.


_________________
Melbi wants to go back to the mountains, where she belongs.


buryuntime
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Dec 2008
Age: 83
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,662

18 Jun 2010, 8:22 am

Quote:
hmmm...how do i say this in a less offensive way...
i listened to you but i don't trust you.
only austistic and ADHD when you get gluten? then you're not autistic nor ADHD
I'm not stupid and thank you for the reply.

good. I'm on a gluten free diet and it does nothing to remedy any autistic beaviour.

anyway I do not know how to help, I'm strict about what I eat and keep careful total of it.



kx250rider
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

User avatar

Joined: 15 May 2010
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,140
Location: Dallas, TX & Somis, CA

18 Jun 2010, 8:54 am

I don't eat any processed foods, and I'm allergic to MSG (instant long-time bathroom stays if I eat any accidentally), and I'd have to say I'm probably among the best, when it comes to diet and fitness. And I'm afraid that in my case, no food-borne chemicals have any effect on my Asperger's. With that said, I couldn't agree more, that eliminating MSG and Gluten is a good thing.

Charles



buryuntime
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Dec 2008
Age: 83
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,662

18 Jun 2010, 9:01 am

kx250rider wrote:
I don't eat any processed foods, and I'm allergic to MSG (instant long-time bathroom stays if I eat any accidentally), and I'd have to say I'm probably among the best, when it comes to diet and fitness. And I'm afraid that in my case, no food-borne chemicals have any effect on my Asperger's. With that said, I couldn't agree more, that eliminating MSG and Gluten is a good thing.

Charles

It's not a good thing unless the person needs to eliminate such.