No 10%  10%  [ 3 ]
Need help all the time 16%  16%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 31

clovismackintosh
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Jun 2010, 7:23 pm

I too don't like making decisions.

And I think that accords with changes to my daily routine which I also don't like. If I can't get someone to make a decision for me, I tend to do nothing so far as that's possible. And I will shop in the same two or three shops in preference to looking for cheaper goods elsewhere.

The one time I do make a decision is when a road is blocked - I don't like being forced to walk along another path so I just open up barrier or whatever an carry on regardless. I think car drivers think I must be a crazy person when doing this, but I don't much care about their opinions

another_1
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2010, 8:48 pm

I can't say yes, because that isn't always true, but I can't say no, cause that would be untrue, also. And I can't pick, "Usually need help" sincei don't usually have anyone to ask.

I'm not sure - maybe you should have given an "I can't decide" option? 8O

astaut
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2010, 8:50 pm

Making decisions is hard. Like Willard said, more than one attractive decision is hard for me. And deciding what is the 'right' decision, like what would have the best outcome or be the best for me.