Guys what you'd be like be like if you were an Aspie girl

Page 1 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

boosterjones
Toucan
Toucan

23 Jun 2010, 4:23 am

Ok sorry about the unfinshed artile last time but I had to leave my PC in a hurry (due to other more pressing matters!)

However now I'm back and I'm going to give you Part 2! (you'll find part 1 at the top)

Personaly: Althuogh she likes to spend a lot of time alone in her room writing fiction watching, Doctor Who (and the like) on DVD, playing video games, and reading manga (mostly the retro kind) she does also have a femanie side! On most day's she will help her mum around the home and enjoys cooking (but eating the food is the best part for her) although she does not follow fashion she is always well dressed and will go out shopping (mostly for SF stuff.)

As she has kept contact with some of her old pals from school (she had a few among them are her fellow Aspies namely Joan, Zoe and Alex who's also been her boyfriend of two years) they are often to be found together in town enjoying themselves.

Helen rarely watch's TV or reads the newspaper as she is very easly moved by the suffering of others. This had a negatve effect on her (now ended) friendship with another girl at school (named Jane) who was 'abused' (or rather he was overly strict with her ) b her dad, when Helen tried to "fix him" (sadly she only got as far as wrecking his car) she not only got onto trouble with the law (she was soon relesed as she was only nine years old at the time) but she also lost her as a friend. That is why she now insists (nowdays but in the past in was much worse) that no one tell her their porblems unless they want her to solve them (or to be in the prosess of solving them themselves)

So really at the end of the day Helen is an intelagent, very fenamie, spunky, mostly cheerfull girl with AS

Job: Self employed (E Bay seller)

End of Part 2

PlatedDrake
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2010, 12:29 pm

mcg wrote:
DemonAbyss10 wrote:
PlatedDrake wrote:
[quote=boosterjones] Hey Guys, now then although this one is really for the boys (but the girls can still comment if they'd like) I'd perfer it if you'd not have any sexset comments, as I'd perfer to have some insiteful info on that (more or less) age old question 'what would you be like if you were an Aspie girl? (I'm saying Aspie girl becouse it makes it a bit more intersting)

I'll admit, the word is "prefer" as "perfer" doesn't exist (irks me to see this spelling because some idget online thought this was the spelling and tried to get on my case about me being right).

Rant aside, I never thought about it a female aspect of myself. Granted, I'll make the occasional femme character in a game but that's about as far as I go.[/quote]

You are pretty much the same way I am with it.
Interesting, the quote feature doesn't properly quote other people's screwed up quote tags. Someone should add some code to ghetto-escape unmatched tags upon click of the quote button, a la [/quo[b][/b]te].

No, i messed it up because i wanted to try it manually. forgot the quotes that had to go around the name ( [ quote = "<name>"]).

edit: oh, read that wrong . . . that is an interesting glitch.

Soopervilin
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Jun 2010, 7:20 pm

I imagine I'd be like some of the female characters I create and play in various RPGs. They're mostly healer-types, generally avoiding direct confrontation, but still independent. My personality wouldn't be much different, but maybe a little more willful and vocal, and a little bit softer. I'd be more open about sharing the things I like with others, as some of them are "of questionable manliness," and maybe even a bit more daring with the things I'd (secretly) like to do.

As for appearance...

If I had a choice, ideally, I'd be around 5'3" with long red hair and green eyes, if not naturally, then artificially (dyed hair and color contacts).

Homer_Bob
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2010, 8:56 pm

I think I'd have a date at least because the girls have the benefit of not being the ones who have to make the first move.

"The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I'm not interested in caring about people. I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. The best friend I ever had. We still never talk sometimes."

T-Bone
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Jun 2010, 9:21 pm

I've thought about being a girl all my life pretty much. I always assumed I'm the way I am because I'm a male and not female. However, its more likely that I am AS (maybe? getting diagnosed soon) and the girls I knew and wanted to be like were NT. It always seemed like they had more freedom to be illogical and cute, which I totally admired.

I've never thought what I'd be like as an Aspie girl, though.

I'd like to think that I'd have aspergery interest in fashion and enjoy the feel of interesting clothing.

And no matter what I'd be all about being and looking cute and kicking ass (the physical kind and the mental kind). Smart with child-like care-free cuteness.

biostructure
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2010, 12:54 am

I'd probably be a rather tame girl with a wild side, also really into cuddling with people I like (and as a girl, I'd have a chance to do that without seeming creepy). I'd have grown up being really into exploring the outdoors and playing pretend games. At my age, I'd probably have at least one boyfriend and maybe one or more girlfriends too (in the sexy sense). I think I'd probably also have more of a downright silly side, as well as a definite mean streak when I felt people didn't respect me/allow me to be who I was.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2010, 2:12 am

Same as I am now, just with female parts.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!