Guys what you'd be like be like if you were an Aspie girl

Page 1 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

boosterjones
Toucan
Toucan

22 Jun 2010, 9:25 am

Hey Guys, now then although this one is really for the boys (but the girls can still comment if they'd like) I'd perfer it if you'd not have any sexset comments, as I'd perfer to have some insiteful info on that (more or less) age old question 'what would you be like if you were an Aspie girl? (I'm saying Aspie girl becouse it makes it a bit more intersting)

Do please think about what you'd really be like not a little miss perfect. Of course if you think that you're female version of you're self is sexy (as I do mine, more on her in a moment) than that's fine, but I only really want to have realstic answers,

So remember that (if you join) this girl is meant to have Asperger's and so she'll it's unlikely she'll be a bimbo (unless she's meant to be low founchioning.) You can use real girls (with or without AS) that you've known in the past, but please bare in mind that she must always have Asperger's.

Images are of coruse mose welcome, (just make em good looking)

I'll start with mine if you don't mind...

Note: As I'm baseing this girl partly on myself I have given her a happy past (not too desimiler to my own) so please do not think that I'm being nieve for giving her the (mostly) happy past that she has. As it happens I have known (in person) at least three girls (with AS) who've been as lucky as Helen has. Please forgive the fact that I maid her a few years younger than myself as I wished to not only base her on myself but also on my 19 year old girlfriend.

Also please forgive me for laeveing it unfinshed as I had no time to do so today thus I'll update it ASAP

Name: Helen.

Looks: A lot like Wendy Padbury! (Her fave Doctor Who Girl)

History (the basics) : Helen is a girl who's (often thanks to her loving perents) had many a lucky escape. Thus she was happily dieggnosed
the tender age of 9! This meant that she was able to ecsape many of the sorrows that most girls with AS have (although she was bullied by the other kids and missunderstood by the teachers beforehand hence she was for quite a number of years homeschooed by her mum, an ex teacher!) She's had quite a happy life (all things considered) as her family have (more or less) brougut her up like a princess! But has always tried to 'better herself' (after seeing low funching kids during an otherwise happy stunt in a Autisc school that she later left as it was too limiting) and so refeused to live in a care home when she was offered a placement at one. Persently she lives with her mum and dad (they are very close) but hopes to move in with her boyfriend in the near future.

End of Part One

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2010, 9:33 am

I am going to post here to show I'm not SCARED to.

When I imagine my "female aspect" I imagine a girl who is kind and sweet, but still is impulsive from time to time.
Okay ... I guess I'm nervous to describe it any further. Oh what a shame!

PlatedDrake
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2010, 9:45 am

[quote=boosterjones] Hey Guys, now then although this one is really for the boys (but the girls can still comment if they'd like) I'd perfer it if you'd not have any sexset comments, as I'd perfer to have some insiteful info on that (more or less) age old question 'what would you be like if you were an Aspie girl? (I'm saying Aspie girl becouse it makes it a bit more intersting) [/quote]

I'll admit, the word is "prefer" as "perfer" doesn't exist (irks me to see this spelling because some idget online thought this was the spelling and tried to get on my case about me being right).

Rant aside, I never thought about it a female aspect of myself. Granted, I'll make the occasional femme character in a game but that's about as far as I go.

DemonAbyss10
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2010, 9:55 am

PlatedDrake wrote:
[quote=boosterjones] Hey Guys, now then although this one is really for the boys (but the girls can still comment if they'd like) I'd perfer it if you'd not have any sexset comments, as I'd perfer to have some insiteful info on that (more or less) age old question 'what would you be like if you were an Aspie girl? (I'm saying Aspie girl becouse it makes it a bit more intersting)

I'll admit, the word is "prefer" as "perfer" doesn't exist (irks me to see this spelling because some idget online thought this was the spelling and tried to get on my case about me being right).

Rant aside, I never thought about it a female aspect of myself. Granted, I'll make the occasional femme character in a game but that's about as far as I go.[/quote]

You are pretty much the same way I am with it.

Yes, I do have a DeviantArt, it is at.... http://demonabyss10.deviantart.com/

izmyaspieshowin
Butterfly
Butterfly

22 Jun 2010, 10:09 am

I could imagine being an aspie girl. I don't think too much of the way I think would change, I would of course have different anatomy, but mentally I imagine it would be very similar. I already exhibit so many "girlish" tendencies, like sensitive and kind, when most guys are jerks, I am creative and passionate, intelligent, witty, whimsical, etc. which I consider more likely to be girl qualities. Not sure what else would be different.

Northeastern292
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2010, 10:20 am

My feminine alter-ego:

Name: Alexandra (let's face it; despite my parents naming me Alexander, they probably would have done the same had I been a girl)

Birthdate: November 3rd.

Looks: A hotter version of my mom, brown hair and eyes, quite skinny, very long hair (she would donate her hair every couple of years), a beautiful smile,

Height: 5'5'', if even that.

Weight: Around 100lbs

Relationship Status: Probably dating someone with a disability, but someone who is fully functioning (I've been honest with my best friend and I've told him that if I was a girl and he was single, I would have the hots for him, but being that I'm a guy, a no-no).

Favorite Sports team: Probably hands down the Mets, Islanders, maybe the Bills.

Favorite actor:

Piercings/tattoos: Alexandra would have three holes in her ear, her navel (belly button) pierced and that would be about it.

History: Alexandra had a chaotic childhood. An out of district placement ended up working against her, so she attended special ed classes in district, where she found a nitch on the modified, and later, JV soccer teams. In high school, she struggled to make friends, but when she was uprooted in the tenth grade from her childhood home in Southern New York and moved upstate, the little bit of culture shock worked out in her favor, and to her surprise, only being in a new school for two years and she was on prom court.

(I'll add and/or edit more in another post.)

Ambivalence
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2010, 12:20 pm

Identical. Yo soy lo que soy.

The year is still young.

Mudboy
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2010, 2:40 pm

I would be just like my mother?

Dilbert
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2010, 2:51 pm

Quote:
Guys what you'd be like be like if you were an Aspie girl

They don't know. If they knew this, if they could get into the mind of the other person and see things from their perspective, they wouldn't have so much trouble finding a date. :(

Seanmw
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2010, 4:17 pm

izmyaspieshowin wrote:
I could imagine being an aspie girl. I don't think too much of the way I think would change, I would of course have different anatomy, but mentally I imagine it would be very similar. I already exhibit so many "girlish" tendencies, like sensitive and kind, when most guys are jerks, I am creative and passionate, intelligent, witty, whimsical, etc. which I consider more likely to be girl qualities. Not sure what else would be different.

Same here, my personalitywise, i already have some feminine qualities.
And i get along with girls better than guys.
Feels at times like my thinking is rather whimsical/emotional/girly.
i'd say my personality is prolly about a 50/50 or 60/40 split between masculine and feminine.
but regardless, i'm completely straight. sexually, i only like girls :P .

So if i just changed some anatomy around and became a woman, i'd prolly be one smoking hot lezzie :lol:

Quartz11
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2010, 5:15 pm

I'd imagine it'd be a little easier as an Aspie girl to have relationships, just friends and romantic.

I have no idea how to guess on the personality. None. I'm not sure how much would change, or what would be different based on interests.

Appearances wise, LadyQuartz probably be like 5'3" to 5'5" and be average size. Not drop dead hot, but still attractive in a classy/nerdish sort of way. Moderate length brown hair.

GoatOnFire
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2010, 1:39 am

I would probably be a lesbian dominatrix. I wonder if that pays well... :chin:

This is hard to say, I could say I would still be me but with different physical parts. However, if I was a girl it would probably change the way I am, I would no longer be me, hell I might get sudden urges to cook and clean whenever I see a kitchen because of the different brain chemistry. :P

I might not even make a comment like the one above if I was a girl. 8O

Ergo_Proxy
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Jun 2010, 1:59 am

Yeah, I'm not sure what I would be like if I was a girl. If assuming I retain my personality upon sudden transformation, I would guess that the only real differences would be in my anatomy. That and I would be attracted to guys instead of girls.

If I was born a girl, I can't really say for sure what I would be like. It would depend entirely on the environment I grew up in.

mcg
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2010, 2:04 am

DemonAbyss10 wrote:
PlatedDrake wrote:
[quote=boosterjones] Hey Guys, now then although this one is really for the boys (but the girls can still comment if they'd like) I'd perfer it if you'd not have any sexset comments, as I'd perfer to have some insiteful info on that (more or less) age old question 'what would you be like if you were an Aspie girl? (I'm saying Aspie girl becouse it makes it a bit more intersting)

Rant aside, I never thought about it a female aspect of myself. Granted, I'll make the occasional femme character in a game but that's about as far as I go.[/quote]

You are pretty much the same way I am with it.
Interesting, the quote feature doesn't properly quote other people's screwed up quote tags. Someone should add some code to ghetto-escape unmatched tags upon click of the quote button, a la [/quo[b][/b]te].

Ferdinand
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2010, 3:08 am

I'd be a punk.

boosterjones
Toucan
Toucan

23 Jun 2010, 4:23 am

Ok sorry about the unfinshed artile last time but I had to leave my PC in a hurry (due to other more pressing matters!)

However now I'm back and I'm going to give you Part 2! (you'll find part 1 at the top)

Personaly: Althuogh she likes to spend a lot of time alone in her room writing fiction watching, Doctor Who (and the like) on DVD, playing video games, and reading manga (mostly the retro kind) she does also have a femanie side! On most day's she will help her mum around the home and enjoys cooking (but eating the food is the best part for her) although she does not follow fashion she is always well dressed and will go out shopping (mostly for SF stuff.)

As she has kept contact with some of her old pals from school (she had a few among them are her fellow Aspies namely Joan, Zoe and Alex who's also been her boyfriend of two years) they are often to be found together in town enjoying themselves.

Helen rarely watch's TV or reads the newspaper as she is very easly moved by the suffering of others. This had a negatve effect on her (now ended) friendship with another girl at school (named Jane) who was 'abused' (or rather he was overly strict with her ) b her dad, when Helen tried to "fix him" (sadly she only got as far as wrecking his car) she not only got onto trouble with the law (she was soon relesed as she was only nine years old at the time) but she also lost her as a friend. That is why she now insists (nowdays but in the past in was much worse) that no one tell her their porblems unless they want her to solve them (or to be in the prosess of solving them themselves)

So really at the end of the day Helen is an intelagent, very fenamie, spunky, mostly cheerfull girl with AS

Job: Self employed (E Bay seller)

End of Part 2