Page 1 of 3 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

CaptainTrips222
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2010, 1:11 pm

Why does she bother trying to be a role model when she acts like that at the sporting event? Celebrities are so stupid.

Willard
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2010, 4:47 pm

Seriously, what kind of behavior can you expect from someone who chooses to be known by a ridiculous name like 'Lady Gaga'? Outrageous behavior is usually an attempt to compensate for a lack of any genuinely creative talent. Madonna's been doing it for almost thirty years. :roll:

Descartes
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2010, 5:26 pm

Lady Gaga is very strange, I'll admit to that; but I can't help but like a lot of her songs. :wink:

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2010, 5:29 pm

Descartes wrote:
Lady Gaga is very strange, I'll admit to that; but I can't help but like a lot of her songs. :wink:

Only Nt's like her ....

Amber-Miasma
Toucan
Toucan

22 Jun 2010, 5:33 pm

I like her music. Not a role model no, but an artist in her own right.

SoSayWeAll
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2010, 6:03 pm

Prof_Pretorius wrote:
Descartes wrote:

Only Nt's like her ....

It's certainly not a universal among NTs, by any means. Just listen to O'Reilly and Rooney for the evidence of that! ;)

But yeah, she's a pinhead. ;)

Delirium
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2010, 6:23 pm

Prof_Pretorius wrote:
Descartes wrote:

Only Nt's like her ....

Um, I'm not NT and I love her.

Willard wrote:
Seriously, what kind of behavior can you expect from someone who chooses to be known by a ridiculous name like 'Lady Gaga'? Outrageous behavior is usually an attempt to compensate for a lack of any genuinely creative talent. Madonna's been doing it for almost thirty years. :roll:

She's the ultimate Bunny Ears Lawyer. Underneath the pseudonym and outrageous behavior, she actually is genuinely talented.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2010, 6:51 pm

I like Lady Gaga. I'm not slu*ty like her but I can see various similarities between myself and her. I don't know if shes actually eccentric though or does it purely for attention.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2010, 7:13 pm

Hell, I just think she's damn hot! My wife and I could watch her with the sound off, and be happy.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

monsterland
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2010, 7:23 pm

Lady Gaga is the new Britney Spears/Madonna/whatever.

Same stuff, catchier tunes carefully calibrated to resonate with the reptilian brain of the current generation of wide-eyed teenagers.

Actually Madonna's songs do and will continue to age better than Gaga's "po-po-po-poke-her-face" poop.

dustintorch
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2010, 8:35 pm

She's one of my special interests and I love her. Have loved her ever since she was an unknown that nobody had faith in. She started her career as an outcast. It makes me so mad when people judge her so harshly. But then again, if people didn't hate her, then other people wouldn't love her.

Fehndrix
Toucan
Toucan

22 Jun 2010, 9:52 pm

I love her, but I'm convinced she's not of this world.

On the other hand, I hate Katy Perry for her recent comments about Gaga's new video.

Edit: and from what I understand, the whole thing started when paparazzi started snapping photos of her while she was trying to enjoy the game.

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2010, 5:40 am

Anyone who has generic celebrities as role models probably deserves to have their own intelligence challenged.

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2010, 5:57 am

Prof_Pretorius wrote:
Only Nt's like her ....

I dont like her music which i find mediocre, and IMO her style is basically a Madonna ripoff/clone - something that i dont like either, but i find her sexy and would definitely like to bone her :)

You do not have to like everything about a person to like them, one thing is enough to satisfy the criteria.

arecibo_
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

23 Jun 2010, 7:23 pm

I don't hate Gaga. But many of her fans scare me with their obsessiveness. Some of them even call her Mother Monster like Gaga fans are some sort of weird cult against the world.

She's a talented woman making great pop music as far as I'm concerned but her rabid hardcore fans, the media, and seemingly herself are trying to make it seem like she's something bigger, which I find very odd. Especially since essentially, she's the type of artist that won't be as famous at all in about 5 years.

Quartz11
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2010, 11:12 pm

I'm not sure what's worse, her "talent" or her obsessive fans.

The music and appearances aren't anything to brag about. Or that's just my opinion anyway. I will agree with those who say she's this generation's Madonna. Actually, Madonna might have been given better lyrical material.