Page 3 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2012, 1:03 pm

I thought NTs had empathy and could put themselves in other people's shoes?

(Not that I believe that but that's what it says everywhere)

Taylor1002
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2012, 1:48 pm

NTs are too different for me to really understand. I don't know if they could understand me, but I wish they would try to.

MrXxx
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2012, 1:52 pm

Wow, this is an old thread. The answer is simple though.

They don't have it.

I'm not likely to be around much longer. As before when I first signed up here years ago, I'm finding that after a long hiatus, and after only a few days back on here, I'm spending way too much time here again already. So I'm requesting my account be locked, banned or whatever. It's just time. Until then, well, I dunno...

MrXxx
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2012, 1:55 pm

Joe90 wrote:
I thought NTs had empathy and could put themselves in other people's shoes?

If the shoe fits, yes. Trouble is, "Autism shoes" are too much of a misfit for them to "get it." They don't have as much trouble fitting into each other's shoes. We have the problem of being so different, even from each other, that our own individual "shoes" are the only one's that fit well.

I'm not likely to be around much longer. As before when I first signed up here years ago, I'm finding that after a long hiatus, and after only a few days back on here, I'm spending way too much time here again already. So I'm requesting my account be locked, banned or whatever. It's just time. Until then, well, I dunno...