Protectivism & Civil Liberties: What Freedoms have been

Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Scrapheap
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2006, 2:16 pm

Jacob_Landshire wrote:
Are you a zionist?

You say George Bush tells the truth when he can? Why doesn't he tell the truth all the time? What truth is so hurtful that he won't tell us? If he lied to himself, and then repeated the lie to the world then isn't he still a liar?

Are you an Anti-semite??

Everyone lies sometimes. But there is a diference between deliberate deception and unintentionaly misleading don't you agree??

Scrapheap
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2006, 2:18 pm

skafather84 wrote:
Scrapheap wrote:
George Bush is like any other polotician. I think he tells the truth whenever he can

what kind of politicians do you know??

but seriously, bush has been lying about almost everything in his administration.

QUIT CHOPPING UP BY COMMENTS SO YOU CAN TAKE THEM OUT OF CONTEXT!! !! !! !! !! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Jacob_Landshire
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Apr 2006, 6:15 pm

Scrapheap wrote:
Are you an Anti-semite??

Everyone lies sometimes. But there is a diference between deliberate deception and unintentionaly misleading don't you agree??

Depends on the semite. If a middle-eastern semite tells me we have to go to war to bludgeon muslims into submission because they are a violent brain- washed people who will get provoked when I breath the wrong way, I might disbelieve him. I might even begin to question his real motives. This could cause an anti sentiment.

Whether George Bush lied intentionally or not is of little consequence. A man of his responsibility needs to be held accountable. The war in Iraq has killed 2300+ Americans, wounded 20-30,000 more (many without arms and legs) and has cost hundreds of billions of dollars. Besides, if the war was really about WMD then it should be over, right? No WMD? Then send the troops home, right? Wrong. This is cause to believe Bush's motive all along was to was to bludgeon muslims into submission.

Scrapheap
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2006, 8:27 pm

Jacob_Landshire wrote:
Depends on the semite. If a middle-eastern semite tells me we have to go to war to bludgeon muslims into submission because they are a violent brain- washed people who will get provoked when I breath the wrong way, I might disbelieve him. I might even begin to question his real motives. This could cause an anti sentiment.

Whether George Bush lied intentionally or not is of little consequence. A man of his responsibility needs to be held accountable. The war in Iraq has killed 2300+ Americans, wounded 20-30,000 more (many without arms and legs) and has cost hundreds of billions of dollars. Besides, if the war was really about WMD then it should be over, right? No WMD? Then send the troops home, right? Wrong. This is cause to believe Bush's motive all along was to was to bludgeon muslims into submission.

The shoe of "violent brain-washed people" certianly fits the the foot of many in the middle east, so I say they should wear it. We have enough evidence to back that one up.

I agree that Bush should be held accoutable for his mistakes, but what is the proper action???

Bush's motives probably were to go to war all along. I happen to agree. WMD's were a poor excuse though. I see this as a kind of Peloponesian war. Democracies against Theocracy. If we have sufficient will power, we'll win.