Anyone else "addicted" to WrongPlanet?

Page 4 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

persian85033
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2010, 12:59 pm

I think I'm addicted to the internet in general. :lol:

"Of all God's creatures, there is only one that cannot be made slave of the leash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve the man, but it would deteriorate the cat." - Mark Twain

cazzie2010
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

25 Jun 2010, 3:03 pm

me.............. it great fun..............

Chantico
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

25 Jun 2010, 3:49 pm

I definitely was for a while. I changed the password to my old account and hid it so I wouldn't be tempted to come back here.

Worked a bit too well; lost the password and the password for the email address I used when registering. Now my old profile's lost in limbo. I finally gave in and made a new one 2 weeks later.

I've noticed people here treat members a lot nicer when they have a lot of posts. I've had a couple of comments which I never would have recieved before just because people think I'm a noob. I've lost a bit of respect for some of the people here as a result, and am less inclined to bother posting.

(forum mods: I'm not a troll, but I know multiple accounts are frowned upon. If you want to delete this profile, could you please allow me to gain access to my old one again? I can pm you my other email address if that helps. Thanks!)