the worst case of a child abused. special needs or NT

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

MONIQUEIJ
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2010, 12:17 pm

i been on this earth for 20 year, so i have seen a lot of child abused case that made me sick.
i made this tread to give people in opportunity to talk with each other about things that have you worry about kids.

MONIQUEIJ
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2010, 12:19 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fImQ5U05RfI&feature=related[/youtube]

http://topics.nytimes.com/topics/refere ... index.html

i just don't understand how can someone be so evil to a beautiful little girl,

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-dlt4jjW3Y[/youtube]

i remember seeing his mom on the steve wilkos show in i was like this b***h. got to be kidding me she didn't care about her own baby.

http://kathmanduk2.wordpress.com/2007/1 ... te-knight/

my sister use to be friends with raysate sister and her sister lied in said her mom was in jail because of drugs then her husband told us the truth in showed us the news article. i hate that girl. how can you watch your own sister die and don't help dang.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2010, 12:36 pm

Rather it's an NT child or special needs, both are just as bad.

I remember reading "A Child Called It" by Dave Pelzer and he was the third case of child abuse in California history. But I read online his brothers claim he made it all up and he was a good story teller as a child and a leader of his brothers in the family. But his little brother Richard, aka Russell, also wrote two books talking about his own child abuse he suffered. But the abuse was different this time because their mother didn't do the same things to him she did to David. No chemicals shoved down his throat or being forced to sleep in the garage. No starving this time, or being a slave or being locked in the bathroom with a bucket mixed with Clorox and ammonia. But the abuse was still very severe and it was emotional abuse. Some of it was psychical.

It's amazing how today people can get away with severe child abuse and not even the school calls social services when a child shows signs of being abused such as being covered in bruises. Same as the neighbors not calling them. The story in the video reminded me of A Child Called It because the girl was singled out and the abuse and the mother enabled it. Same thing happened to David, then to his little brother after he was taken.

Last edited by League_Girl on 29 Jun 2010, 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MONIQUEIJ
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2010, 12:45 pm

League_Girl wrote:
Rather it's an NT child or special needs, both are just as bad.

I remember reading "A Child Called It" by Dave Pelzer and he was the third case of child abuse in California history. But I read online his brothers claim he made it all up and he was a good story teller as a child and a leader of his brothers in the family. But his little brother Richard, aka Russell, also wrote two books talking about his own child abuse he suffered. But the abuse was different this time because their other didn't do the same things to him she did to David. No chemicals shoved down his throat or being forced to sleep in the garage. No starving this time, or being a slave or being locked in the bathroom with a bucket mixed with Clorox and ammonia. But the abuse was still very severe and it was emotional abuse. Some of it was psychical.

It's amazing how today people can get away with severe child abuse and not even the school calls social services when a child shows signs of being abused such as being covered in bruises. Same as the neighbors not calling them. The story in the video reminded me of A Child Called It because the girl was singled out and the abuse and the mother enabled it. Same thing happened to David, then to his little brother after he was taken.

yes i forgot to say about him i read the book and i read all 3, a child called it, the lost boy, and a man name Dave, i also read his mother Richard bio to, it's called a brothers journey. it was so crazy how their mother treated them and the father did nothing,

Janissy
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2010, 1:13 pm

League_Girl wrote:

I remember reading "A Child Called It" by Dave Pelzer and he was the third case of child abuse in California history. But I read online his brothers claim he made it all up and he was a good story teller as a child and a leader of his brothers in the family. But his little brother Richard, aka Russell, also wrote two books talking about his own child abuse he suffered. But the abuse was different this time because their other didn't do the same things to him she did to David. No chemicals shoved down his throat or being forced to sleep in the garage. No starving this time, or being a slave or being locked in the bathroom with a bucket mixed with Clorox and ammonia. But the abuse was still very severe and it was emotional abuse. Some of it was psychical.

I read both that book and the follow-ups by his brothers saying it was made up. I just don't know who to believe. On the one hand, Pelzer had corroborating evidence, such as reports from people who got him out of that situation. On the other hand, some of the things he said his mother did would be rapidly fatal. I wonder if the truth is somewhere in between and he was badly abused but that his mother did not do all of the things he said she did and thus he is still alive.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2010, 3:11 pm

I think that it's very sickening, that parents get away, with doing that to their own flesh and blood. I wonder how Dave is doing, nowadays?

Sparrowrose
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2010, 4:43 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
I think that it's very sickening, that parents get away, with doing that to their own flesh and blood. I wonder how Dave is doing, nowadays?

I was looking up info on Dave about a month ago and you can find recent stuff from him on YouTube. He does speaking engagements now, talking about child abuse and how to prevent it. He's very active and seems to be very happy and apprecaited by others.

Avatar=WWI propaganda poster promoting victory gardens.

tomboy4good
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2010, 6:30 pm

Just another sad case of confirmed child abuse. For the most part, peole just don't want to get involved. It's heartbreaking. :cry: Unfortunately, it happens more often than not, & some parents are even more depraved than criminals. I'll never understand how human beings can be so cruel, especially to a child.

Aspie Score: 173/200, NT score 31/200: very likely an Aspie
5/18/11: New Aspie test: 72/72
DX: Anxiety plus ADHD/Aspergers: inconclusive

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2010, 11:00 pm

I remember my aid telling me if you make a false report to social services, you can end up paying a fine. I thought it was so stupid because it's a way to keep people from calling them when they suspect child abuse. What if their suspicions were wrong or what if the parents did a good job covering it all up and the social services believed them? They end up paying a fine being accused of making a false report. So that be a reason why people wouldn't get involved.