I want to be rich, have a wife and kids, and happy.

Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Cici
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 May 2006, 1:25 pm

The more money you have, the more you spend. More money and more stuff just means more to take care of. I'm happy with comfortable and unpretencious. Marriage and kids require a lot of work, more than people realize when they go into it. Anything worth having is worth working for. I've been financially independent with no strings in the past and it was lonely. It is worth it to learn how to get along with people and not be lonely... although it is hard some days!

Fiz
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2006, 5:30 pm

I'm not really all that worried about becoming rich, if it happens it happens, if it doesn't it doesn't, so what?

And I've given up on any ideas of getting married and having kids, I don't really think about it.

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2008, 5:27 pm

Don't we all... MADDuck wants it too and I want it and username88 wanted it... MDDuck wants a boy, a girl and an AS on ADs... his exact words. I want at least 5 Aspies but without the depression. :D

woodsman25
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

10 Jan 2008, 8:40 am

Oleg wrote:
I want to be rich, have a wife and kids, and happy.

While I would love being rich, I can still be happy in life with just children, a modest home on a modest peice of land and be financially secure for my life.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2008, 1:03 pm

I'd like to be rich, but that's all. A husband and kids would take away from my social life.