Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2010, 11:20 pm

So there's this story...right? Check it:

Quote:
A Franklin woman pretended to be a 14-year-old boy named Matt Abrams to get close to a Springboro girl, authorities said.

Patricia Dye, 31, of Franklin, remained in the Warren County Jail on Tuesday, July 6, charged with unlawful sexual conduct with and corruption of a 16-year-old Springboro girl in late May at the girl’s home. Dye, who used the alias Matt Abrams, is 4 feet 11 inches tall, smaller than the 5-foot-5 victim, according to police reports.

“They were boyfriend-girlfriend,” Sgt. Bob Marchiny said. “(Dye) looks just like a boy.” Police began investigating Dye after the girl ran away from a hotel where they had been living together for three days in June. The girl did not realize Dye was a woman, Marchiny said.

“We realized the person she was with wasn’t who we thought she was,” Marchiny said. Dye, arrested on June 30 in Franklin, admitted to pretending to being a boy, Marchiny said. “It’s not an easy thing to do,” Marchiny said.

Dye is charged with corruption of a minor and unlawful sex with a minor. A charge of importuning, or soliciting sex with the girl, was dismissed after a pretrial hearing Tuesday, according to prosecutors.

And my reaction to it wasn't especially horror or disgust or concern but was more like...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgoXUzIwXk0[/youtube]

What's up with that? I mean I get it but I don't. Then again, I also remember 16 and I would have thought that was awesome then, too.

?I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.? - Hunter S. Thompson

just_ben
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Jul 2010, 3:51 am

Yeah, I'm with you on this. Nice. But the problem I think is the perception that women are less predatory than men. Or something. Plus, every boy in school had at least one teacher they would sleep with and to hell with the consequences!