Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

MagnusArmstrong
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Jul 2010, 1:23 am

Has anyone here beaten this one because this is the one ff game at this point I have ever had trouble with.The reasons is level don't count for that much,jobs are what count.The problem for me is there are too many job choices when split among 4 party member that's too many combination's and the only guide with level and job and job level recommendations is an extreme power leveler and I am a power leveler but this guy is extreme.I know once you can go to the void you can easily max all class for all party members.So can you guys recommend a walkthrough and or help me with the jobs systems.My idea is that certain party members are suited better to certain types of jobs than others but there those abilities you want everyone to have.The jobs being
Combat jobs
Magic jobs
and oddball jobs.So if you can help that would be awesome.

Suiseiten
Raven
Raven

10 Jul 2010, 1:35 am

Precisely what is it that you need help on? Depending on which level you're at, I strongly recommend making at least two of your members mimes who are proficient in at least dark and light magics and oricles for when the mime class becomes available. I beat the game by making all four of them mimes, with one of the girls fluent in dark magic and monk skills, another in light magic and oricle skills, the main character in warrior and blue magic, and the fourth in dragoon and summoning.

MagnusArmstrong
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Jul 2010, 2:39 am

The problem is that I never made it to world 3,because my classes were under leveled because there are so many classes that I didn't now which to focus on.I heard this one once
Bartz-Combat jobs
Leena-Magic jobs
Faris-Combat jobs
Galuf\Krile-Oddball jobs That those are types of jobs they should focus on because they compliment their stats and will work until you get to the void then you should max all the jobs levels their then use either mime or freelancer till the end but I wanna know is this statement true.If not how did you use the jobs system the best and how should I go about it.

Suiseiten
Raven
Raven

10 Jul 2010, 12:05 pm

Faris and Bartz are both great for combat, but especially once you get to the final level, magic becomes vital to the point where you need more than Leena as a healer. Krile is no matter what going to be your weakest, so train her partially in the magics. There is one move that Oricles hold that can prove very helpful, though most people find it a bit tedious- Condemn. It's been a year since I last played it and one of my friends presently has my copy in a different state. Faris also makes a great Berserker, which if you can get her trained in dark magic and the berserker class, she will be a force to be reckoned with when facing the boss.

Meanwhile, I love the FF wiki and found that to be the most helpful source when in a bind with FFIV and FFV. It helps out so much when describing the classes and can give you some great strategic help toward that boss battle and gathering the summoned magics.

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/

MagnusArmstrong
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Jul 2010, 3:32 pm

Thanks for the help and that also proves my theory.I remember reading that when you have galuf to do the oddball class and some magic for when you get krile so that it be easier with her then you just need to do a bit till you can access the void for easy job maxing.