What world from books/movies or characters do you want to be

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2010, 10:53 pm

I hope that made sense. If you could live in any world from books, television, movies, etc what would it be? and if you could be any character, or friends with them, who would you choose?

I want to live in The world from Hercules and Xena. I love it, and I'd love to just live as a peasant in say, corinth, or Potidea, where Gabrielle is from. Maybe even just for a week. I'd absolutely love it. I wouldn't want to live in the *real* ancient Greece, but the Hercules Version would be awesome!

If I could be friends with any Character, it would be Nancy Drew. I'd love to be her friend, especially in the Herinteractive games. any of the books edited/written from the fifties on I'd love to be her friend too. pre-1950s she was a little bit...different especially in the original original 1930's books.

If I could be any Character, I would Be Jessica Fletcher from Murder She wrote. at least for one day! I'd love to live in her house in Cabot cove and see all her friends, and see her Garden. maybe even do some Jessica snooping! :D

What about you guys?

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2010, 10:56 pm

I'd like to be Ringo, in the movie, 'A Hard Day's Night'. I'd like the rest of The Beatles, to be my friends.

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2010, 10:59 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
I'd like to be Ringo, in the movie, 'A Hard Day's Night'. I'd like the rest of The Beatles, to be my friends.

That would be fun!

Descartes
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2010, 11:02 pm

I want to be a student at Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry from the Harry Potter franchise and be friends with all the major characters from the books.

I'm not sure what characters I actually want to be.

SamwiseGamgee
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2010, 11:51 pm

Good choice on Nancy Drew. She'd be an awesome friend, I love her adventure games!

I want to be The Doctor from Doctor Who! But, staying only slightly closer to reality, I'd also be happy as his companion. His indestructible, immortal companion. And by that I don't mean Jack, because I want to be friends with Jack.

I'd also love to be one of the characters from Hitchhiker's Guide. I'm thinking Trillian because she's my least favourite so I wouldn't have to know her but I could know everyone else. But I'd also like to be Arthur. Ooh actually how awesome would it be to be the actual hitchhiker's guide! Well, probably not any fun really, but think of how much I would know!

Another that comes to mind is Kristine Kochanski from Red Dwarf. Only I'd be a LOT less irritating than her, and I also would have somehow survived the radiation leak and been with the guys from the start. And I would be the original Kristine who never dated Lister.

I'll stop there. I can think of so many more but I don't want this post to be endless.

Rakshasa72
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2010, 12:28 am

Quote:
If I could be any Character, I would Be Jessica Fletcher from Murder She wrote. at least for one day! I'd love to live in her house in Cabot cove and see all her friends, and see her Garden. maybe even do some Jessica snooping!

I'll have to think about this for a bit but, since you mention this. I want to be Thomas Magnum from Magnum P.I. Live on a large estate in Hawaii. Casual encounters with smoking hot stewardesses that come to visit. Get to drive a sweet Ferari at highspeed. Have friends who would literally die for me. Now if only I could think about something to get rid of that pesky brit Higgins and his dogs.

druidsbird
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2010, 1:11 am

I would like to be Darth Vader and live in Star Wars. Come on, personal Super Star Destroyer. Awesome armor. Superscary force-strangulation powers. Oh my rad.

Or myself living in Star Wars.

Or myself living in Morrowind. :)

druidsbird
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2010, 1:12 am

Rakshasa72 wrote:
Quote:
If I could be any Character, I would Be Jessica Fletcher from Murder She wrote. at least for one day! I'd love to live in her house in Cabot cove and see all her friends, and see her Garden. maybe even do some Jessica snooping!

I'll have to think about this for a bit but, since you mention this. I want to be Thomas Magnum from Magnum P.I. Live on a large estate in Hawaii. Casual encounters with smoking hot stewardesses that come to visit. Get to drive a sweet Ferari at highspeed. Have friends who would literally die for me. Now if only I could think about something to get rid of that pesky brit Higgins and his dogs.

If you get rid of Romulus and Remus, I will adopt them. But I won't adopt Higgins, he's your problem.