UNBELIEVABLE!! and unbelievable. :)

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2010, 7:14 am

Okay, this story started off like this, *This is more of a rant than an event*.

I went to the leavers assembly my school was doing and I was apparently invited to see this teacher and the other students leave and my friend came in, with her girlfriend.

I tried to introduce myself to her and be nice but all she ever did was give me and my girlfriend the worst bad looks and told us to piss off and all we ever did was say hi, *what is wrong with that*?

I haven't even met her for 30 minutes and I don't like her AT ALL!! She treats my friend like dirt, drags him everywhere, she actually once dumped him for someone else because of something really stupid and she obviously thinks I'm mentally ret*d, I hate the fact she knows I'm autistic and mocking me for it! :x What's worse is that SHE goes to my college, so that makes matters even worse.

She gave bad looks to the other students and my girlfriend especially, and when she was leaving, she was like, "Come <Friend>, lets go" and literally pulls him out the building and she said it in a very controlling tone.....

What more can I say? I can't stand her and I've told my friend that she's gonna be messing her your head because she is the type of person who doesn't really love and she b*****s about people behind their backs.

She is already dumped him for the most stupidest reasons and actually hurt his feelings badly to the point where he couldn't take it anymore, it's not the first time either.

Even my other friends noticed something is not right about that girl.

Why the hell is he going back with her when all she ever done was cause so much troubles to the point where he wanted to end his life, it's not cool and its unfair. His personality also changes which makes matters worse, its so annoying!!

AGH!! Sometimes, I feel I should just isolate myself than I already do and its not helping that some old teachers can't stand me. :(

Other than that, the whole thing turned out great apart from this one person which shouldn't offend me, but she actually got to the point where she has now got on my nerves.

The best thing about today though is I get to see how my girlfriend is doing and she has changed so beautifully, I thought that was unbelievable awesome and that had distracted my thoughts from that girl who caused my mate so much trouble.

Seeing each other for a very long was like, another beautiful ending. :) I feel that's we are so right for each other, I love her so much.... That's how far as I can go on with this UNBELIEVABLE!! :x and unbelievable thread. :heart:

- superboyian. =/ =] =D =[

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2010, 9:32 am

I hate people, like that. It's people like that, who probably started those anti-autism organizations, that I hate, so much. :evil:

KaiG
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2010, 10:01 am

Was she at least hot?

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2010, 10:22 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
I hate people, like that. It's people like that, who probably started those anti-autism organizations, that I hate, so much. :evil:

Yea, which is a shame really, she looked like a pretty nice girl though but her attitude and how she treated most of us in the leavers day (I was an ex-student) was just unbelievable and the way she treats my friend, I sometimes think she doesn't even love him.

I'm surprised my mate doesn't know the bad side of her that I already picked up with only spending 5 minutes trying to get to know one another.

book_noodles
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2010, 11:13 am

Meh. She doesn't sound like a keeper.
At least you noticed it before your friend did 8) That means you get "cool points."

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2010, 11:13 am

KaiG wrote:
Was she at least hot?

The girl that I'm ranting about seemed to look like hot, but her personally definitely sure was a not. :lol:

While my girlfriend is really cute and actually loves me for who I am. :)