Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 2:30 am

MXH wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:
MXH wrote:
Todesking wrote:
MXH wrote:
idk, ive disliked everything so far. Im sure sex isnt going to magically make everything better.

It wont fix a thing but having a companion who cares for you might make it easier.

like thatll happen.

it won't happen if you push them away

no, it wont happen because noone has, does, will like me.

BS. you have charisma

Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 2:31 am

MXH wrote:
Todesking wrote:
MXH wrote:
idk, ive disliked everything so far. Im sure sex isnt going to magically make everything better.

It wont fix a thing but having a companion who cares for you might make it easier.

like thatll happen.

You have to make it happen. I screwed myself over doesn't mean you have to. A friend of mine is getting married soon he was a friend of mine from school all the way up to our 40's. I first met him in kindergarden and then in special education classes. He pretty much had the same luck in women I have. He is as weird as me I think he has ADD or ADHD. Unlike me he did not stop trying to meet someone he finally found someone on accident. He is the same age as me and is now just starting a family. He never quit and I gave up which of us is the happier? :wink:

Last edited by Todesking on 05 Jun 2011, 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 2:31 am

no, im more of a psychopath charm than charisma.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 2:42 am

Todesking wrote:
MXH wrote:
Todesking wrote:
MXH wrote:

like thatll happen.

You have to make it happen. I screwed myself over doesn't mean you have to. A friend of mine is getting married soon he was a friend of mine from school all the way up to our 40's. I first met him in kindergarden and then in special education classes. He pretty much had the same luck in women I have. He is as weird as me I think he has ADD or ADHD. Unlike me he did not stop trying to meet someone he finally found someone on accident. He is the same age as me and is now just starting a family. He never quit and I gave up which of us is the happier? :wink:

motivational story needs more motivation.

Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 2:51 am

MXH wrote:

What more could I do for you? If you give up you will regret it when your old. If you try to off yourself you might decide it's a bad idea after you pull the trigger as the bullet has left the barrel, step off the chair/box only not to get back ontop, or jump off the ledge of a tall building relising you screwed up as you fall. When I was choking I regreted it immediately. I tried to put my feet back onto the box I stepped off of but could not get back on it my struggling made the coat hanger rod pop out of the wall. I got lucky imagine what it would have done to my parents when they found me or worse my little brother.?

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 2:55 am

Well, its regret a sh***y life, or regret not having a sh***y life. Anyhow thats for another place.

Last edited by MXH on 05 Jun 2011, 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 2:56 am

Todesking wrote:
MXH wrote:

What more could I do for you? If you give up you will regret it when your old. If you try to off yourself you might decide it's a bad idea after you pull the trigger as the bullet has left the barrel, step off the chair/box only not to get back ontop, or jump off the ledge of a tall building relising you screwed up as you fall. When I was choking I regreted it immediately. I tried to put my feet back onto the box I stepped off of but could not get back on it my struggling made the coat hanger rod pop out of the wall. I got lucky imagine what it would have done to my parents when they found me or worse my little brother.?

survivors who jumped off the golden gate bridge or somesuch were intreviewed, and it was found that 50% regretted doing it.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 2:56 am

hyperlexian wrote:
Todesking wrote:
MXH wrote:

survivors who jumped off the golden gate bridge or somesuch were intreviewed, and it was found that 50% regretted doing it.

yes i saw the documentary too.

Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 10:53 am

hyperlexian wrote:

Its the reason I am hard on people who talk about suicide they can get depressed enough to do it only to find out as it is happening it is a bad idea. Trust me it is scarrier than being depressed when you relise you messed up. I would never do it again unless I had incureable cancer or went blind where death was the only way to prevent my own suffering.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2011, 7:41 pm

looks like i killed this thread.

nostromo
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2011, 5:28 am

Todesking wrote:
I am here today because of shoddy carpentry not because of bad knot tying, I don't regret it one bit. :wink:

That made me do actual LOLing. :lol:
I'm glad for the shoddy carpentry, because I enjoy your posts.
Hale_bopp said the other day when I related a story about putting firecrackers in a mean teachers letterbox 'That sounds like something Todesking would have done'.