Page 3 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

HappyPaul
Raven
Raven

08 Jun 2011, 1:42 am

If you can believe it, we still haven't broken up yet. I did tell her though, that Marriage was off the table, so I imagine our breakup is just a matter of time.

HappyPaul
Raven
Raven

30 Aug 2011, 2:26 am

We broke up about 3 Nights ago.

backagain
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Aug 2011, 8:00 am

Good for her! Don't get into another relationship until you get your urge to spy under control, which would include building up your own self esteem, get some help.

OneStepBeyond
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2011, 7:11 pm

backagain wrote:
Good for her! Don't get into another relationship until you get your urge to spy under control, which would include building up your own self esteem, get some help.

or find someone trustworthy?

backagain
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Aug 2011, 7:21 pm

I am trustworthy, and the first time some guy in my life was checking on what I chatted about, or checked my phone, or anything like spying, I would boot his sorry ass. It's sick, and from what I read, the chat stuff wasn't even a big deal. So you violated her privacy by reading it, then violated it even more by posting the actual stuff on here. Hate to think of the creepy spying stuff you did that you didn't mention on here. Obsessively check her phone? Follow her? Check her panties when she came home?

Seriously, OP you need to get a grip on yourself before you try it again. No on you have in your life is going to avoid talking to other people because you might freak out and assume the worst. It's a self esteem issue, in addition to lack of self control and respect for boundaries, and it makes you sound NUTS.

HappyPaul
Raven
Raven

31 Aug 2011, 7:35 am

Thanks for your opinion, backagain, but I'll go with OneStepBeyond's advice.