Page 4 of 5 [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Leekduck
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2010, 12:34 pm

Giftorcurse wrote:
Leekduck wrote:
Giftorcurse wrote:
One time, I was masturbating to a fetish video when my mother came in at the emotional apex. I backed out of the url, but my right hand was covered in the children I just killed, so I kept it out of sight.

8O

What?

my brain hurts

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2010, 1:01 pm

marshall wrote:
KaiG wrote:
Of course! Masturbation gives you tuberculosis AND the bubonic plague!

And if you have ghey fantasies it causes earthquakes and kills kittens and hamsters.

Well sh*t... that's why my hamsters died in a quake. *not sorry*

marshall
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2010, 1:02 pm

Giftorcurse wrote:
One time, I was masturbating to a fetish video when my mother came in at the emotional apex. I backed out of the url, but my right hand was covered in the children I just killed, so I kept it out of sight.

:lol:
At least they were only half-children.

Giftorcurse
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2010, 1:03 pm

And if you masturbate to a black chick, you're killing a newborn babie with every stroke!

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2010, 1:04 pm

Giftorcurse wrote:

HAHAHAHA

book_noodles
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2010, 1:13 pm

Kat15 wrote:
Ferdinand wrote:
Kat15 wrote:
Ferdinand wrote:
You don't know what masturbation is?

Nope

You should talk to your parents about this sort of stuff then.

nah.i'll figure it out eventually. thx though.

:lol: yeah don't ask them :lmao:

Craig28
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2010, 1:18 pm

Leekduck wrote:
his face was completely plain throughout the entire thing,

Aspies aren't supposed to make any facial expressions during mastubation?

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2010, 1:21 pm

Craig28 wrote:
Leekduck wrote:
his face was completely plain throughout the entire thing,

Aspies aren't supposed to make any facial expressions during mastubation?

Huh? That video was made long before Asperger's was officially recognized.

marshall
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2010, 1:28 pm

TeaEarlGreyHot wrote:
Giftorcurse wrote:

HAHAHAHA

It's also a good idea to make sure you know how to clear their browser history *before* going to pr0n sites on a family computer. Actually, it's usually the *parent* who makes this mistake. Gauging on the "kinkiness" factor it could be a pretty traumatic experience for the child.

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2010, 1:39 pm

marshall wrote:
TeaEarlGreyHot wrote:
Giftorcurse wrote:

HAHAHAHA

It's also a good idea to make sure you know how to clear their browser history *before* going to pr0n sites on a family computer. Actually, it's usually the *parent* who makes this mistake. Gauging on the "kinkiness" factor it could be a pretty traumatic experience for the child.

We don't do family computers. When the kids are old enough, they will have a computer in the living room that they can use as needed, but my husband and I have our own separate computers. We're kind of territorial about that...

Giftorcurse
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2010, 1:45 pm

I was on my own computer.

marshall
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2010, 1:47 pm

TeaEarlGreyHot wrote:
marshall wrote:

We don't do family computers. When the kids are old enough, they will have a computer in the living room that they can use as needed, but my husband and I have our own separate computers. We're kind of territorial about that...

Yea, families today are spoiled compared to the 90s. Now practically everyone has their own laptop.

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2010, 1:50 pm

marshall wrote:
TeaEarlGreyHot wrote:
marshall wrote:

Yea, families today are spoiled compared to the 90s. Now practically everyone has their own laptop.

We aren't spoiled... my husband is a software engineer and needs his own computer for work. If we tried to share, I would never get computer time. lol

Faelan
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Jul 2010, 4:42 pm

marshall wrote:
KaiG wrote:
Of course! Masturbation gives you tuberculosis AND the bubonic plague!

And if you have ghey fantasies it causes earthquakes and kills kittens and hamsters.

What happens if you're having furry fantasies that involves homosexuality, pedophilia, necrophilia and voraphilia while masturbating? Is planet earth going to violently split in half then before the whole universe implodes? :lol:

KaiG
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2010, 5:27 pm

marshall wrote:
TeaEarlGreyHot wrote:
marshall wrote:

The very idea of a "family computer" pains me. I think of a person's computer as a deeply personal thing, akin to their diary or a woman's handbag.

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2010, 5:42 pm

KaiG wrote:
marshall wrote:
TeaEarlGreyHot wrote:
marshall wrote:

The very idea of a "family computer" pains me. I think of a person's computer as a deeply personal thing, akin to their diary or a woman's handbag.

At least my husband isn't alone in this thinking. As soon as I asked "can I use your computer really quick?" I had one of my own. LMAO