Page 9 of 9 [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

DarthMaul
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

16 Aug 2012, 2:10 am

Even though I sometimes go crazy over the textures on my chest, I go with bras and t-shirts. As in, a bra then a t-shirt. I'd have to tell one of my classmates that I could see her bra through her shirt.... I don't think she wears t-shirts.

wendysteen
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Oct 2015, 1:00 pm

hey ButterflyLady...I found this amazing tittape few days ago . you can check it out it works well adhesivebreastlifts.co.uk/product/tit-tape/ its amazing tittape,,,i used it and its works extremely great.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2015, 1:32 pm

I prefer to have one on during the day when I am up and about. I don't like the feeling of my boobs bouncing around even though they are rather on the small side. I also find it terribly annoying when my nipples scrape on the fabric of my shirt, especially when they get perky. However I prefer the wireless cloth ones they are the most comfortable.

I sometimes forget to take my bra off when I go to bed, but I try and remember so I don't wake up tangled in it and its probably good to let them breath rather than having a bra on at all times.

adoylelb90815
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Nov 2015, 12:25 am

For me, I'll wear a bra when I'm out in public, but when I know I'm in for the night, I take the bra off. I don't feel comfortable sleeping in a bra because of the underwires.

seaweed
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2015, 12:27 am

usually braless when I'm under 100 lbs, otherwise bra! my nipples are inverted (they come out when stimulated though) so they only show when it's cold or when I've hit them on something.

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2015, 12:32 am

i have "outie" nipples. if i don't want to look like i'm cold all the time, i have to wear a padded bra.

danitargaryen
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Nov 2015, 7:05 am

I like going braless and wearing wire-free bras, usually crop bras/sports bras with no wire, it's all about the comfort!
Bras are only necessary if your breasts are huge and need support, if they are small the medium go free, or sports/crops

Ilovesnails
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Nov 2015, 8:12 am

I have always hated bras. My last job was in a warehouse in the winter and I could go braless as I wore three layers of clothes. Now I have to wear one everyday to work. When I first started having to wear them again it was ungodly painful on my boobs. It was a bit worrying. I really don't understand the science behind bras. I would think working your chest muscles would have greater benefit. When I am home I take that sucker off immediately.

Malus_Domestica
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Nov 2015, 1:41 am

I prefer wearing a bra, I feel "vulnerable" without - I like the pressure. But I only wear sports bras now, though probably about a size larger than if they were actually meant for sport, because too much pressure isn't good, either. My boobs are on the small side, however they are pretty soft and floppy (haha) after breast feeding two babies. Actually, nursing bras are VERY comfortable! At least the ones I used. No wires for me!

InsomniaGrl
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2015, 6:04 am

I tend to wear comfy fabric or sports bras, and occasionally more fancy under wired bras depending on what I'm wearing. I always sleep braless and often take it often during evenings. My mums friend fits bras and she thinks a lot of problems come from women not being measured or not being measured properly. I don't have huge boobs, if I did, being measured correctly would be very important.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2015, 8:50 pm

It varies.
I'm usually braless at home or somewhere where I don't go out in the public.
Unfortunately, I have to avoid unwanted attention whenever I end up going out and not wearing one. By hiding it under my long hair or wearing a jacket would do but it makes me feel conscious whenever there's people around.

While it's more comfortable and liberating being braless, it's more secured and pressured when wearing one.

Yet I prefer the former.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

Butterfly88
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2015, 12:17 pm

For me personally I need one, couldn't get away without it even though I'd like to. But perhaps if you wear layers you could get away without it. Your school or boss may not be too fond of the idea either though.