Veteran

22 Jul 2010, 3:22 pm

a 7 year old with special needs was being abused repeatedly for two years,
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR0FRHd62GU&feature=related[/youtube]

wonders
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

22 Jul 2010, 4:42 pm

Lord have mercy on that baby girl ! ! And to hear that there is no responsibility ?? talk about rubbing salt in the wound . I sure hope that mom keeps up the fight and I am so heartbroken over all these kids just hung up to dry ! !

demeus
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2010, 5:25 pm

Wow, and people wonder why I am so gung-ho about home schooling.

wonders
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

22 Jul 2010, 5:33 pm

home schooling ROCKS ! I have no clue how you do it . but have seen the results over and over and over , and they are gooooood ! thank you for homeschooling :D

cyberscan
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2010, 6:49 pm

Assuming the rapes did take place, what I would like to see is an angry relative shoot the rapist, the bus driver, and then skin the judge alive.

PunkyKat
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2010, 11:27 pm

My school bus driver encoraged the other kids to bully me. When I was violently attacked by a younger kid he told me it was my fault. This said younger kid and some of his friends even talked me into exposing myself. I wonder if anyone was raped on his bus. It wouldn't even surprize me if this took place on that bus.

ShadowElliot
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

23 Jul 2010, 1:03 am

What in the freaking heckla?!

I would like to headbutt that Bus Driver to knock some sense into his mind! I would have noticed a sexual abuse happening in a van/bus.

I feel so sorry for the little girl! I hope her mother will keep up the fight because that was just PLAIN WRONG.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2010, 7:50 am

Is this what the world is coming to. If it is, thanI want nothing to do with it.

Guitar_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2010, 7:51 am

The world is coming to a shame.

Exclavius
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2010, 7:54 pm

The question in reply to this seems to be "Is this what the world is coming to?"

No... it's what it always has been.
REPORTING and KNOWLEDGE that this is what the world has been, and is like, is what is new.

Didn't hear about it then, do hear about it now... that doesn't mean it's new.
There was not mass media... Newspapers... Radio... then TV.... then the Internet.

The worst part of it all, is that the over reporting of such abuse is just as traumatic to the victim as the event itself.
There is a part of me that knows stuff like this is just part of life. I was never otherwise.
But when I read an article or watch a video like this.... It brings back the trauma I lived through once again, making it fresh again. When I read the outrage about the event, it drives home how un-right the acts are.... And that makes the acts worse in my mind than they were before.

I'm not saying it shouldn't be reported, don't get me wrong.
But damn it all, it does make it harder on the victim.

Xenu
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2010, 11:43 pm

The bus driver denies it happening because he was probably taking part in the rape.

PunkyKat
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2010, 1:00 am

Xenu wrote:
The bus driver denies it happening because he was probably taking part in the rape.

I wouldn't be surprized. When my school bus issued cameras on the buses, he would turn it off and lie about it being on.

Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2010, 1:16 am

When I was 14 in high school there was a 15 year old guy who lived on the street behind me. He raped an 11 year old girl that lived in the same duplex as him downstairs. He raped her in her in the basement. He got caught and sentanced to house arrest and was put in some kind of young sex offender course after school.

Everyone knew about at school they made this kids life a living hell even the teachers enjoyed watching him get smacked around. One day they had in cornered in the art class. One of the jocks told him he would kick him and his dad's asses if he knew where he lived then he stared right at me almost like he was praying I would not tell anyone where he livied. One of the jocks looked at and noticed he was staring at me, the jock told him Todesking ain't going to help you. Then they were laughing saying maybe he was going to rape me next. Then they told me kiss him or hit him then they started pushing me towards him so I did not know what to do so I told them were he lived. I gave them directions.

They met me at my house after school I led them right to his house they saw his last name on the mail box. Later that night someone lit a garbage can on fire and put it through the downstairs window where the rape victim lived. It only broke the window and stunk the house up no real damage accept to the curtains,I have always felt ashamed for telling those idiots where the rapist lived. They told me they did not know the house was a duplex and blamed the whole thing on the rapist. I think the girl committed suicide when she was older but I am not sure.

Woodpecker
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2010, 4:08 am

This school bus case is deeply wrong.

I think that if a randomly selected girl and a boy of the same age were to be placed on the same bus then the "reasonable man" would hold the view that a given level of supervision and protection is needed. However, when a much younger child and a boy who is known to have a problem with his conduct are placed on the same van then it is clear that far greater supervision and protection is needed.

To my mind this case would be like putting several of the more vulnerable female aspies on a prison bus with a bunch of sex offenders from the local prison. Clearly not a good idea !

I sincerely hope the school district gets sued to kingdom come !

Diagnosed under the DSM5 rules with autism spectrum disorder, under DSM4 psychologist said would have been AS (299.80) but I suspect that I am somewhere between 299.80 and 299.00 (Autism) under DSM4.

Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2010, 11:32 am

I wonder if the bus driver got off watching that little girl getting molested? He looks the pedophile type. The big gorilla kiddie f****r looking mother f****r! Thats probably why he defends the teen rapist so much because he feels guilty about it. :twisted: