Ever heard of Jessica Jarrell?
Yes. 4%  4%  [ 2 ]
No. 96%  96%  [ 50 ]
Total votes : 52

IceCreamGirl
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2010, 3:54 pm

PLEASE READ THIS: I really was just suggesting what and what not to wear and listen to. I didn't mean to sound like a snob. I feel terrible :oops: .

Last edited by IceCreamGirl on 15 Sep 2010, 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2010, 3:58 pm

IceCreamGirl wrote:
I really was just suggesting what and what not to wear and listen to. I didn't mean to sound like a snob. I feel terrible :oops: .

It's okay, no need to feel terrible. I don't think anybody is mad at you. And no, you aren't a snob :D :)

IceCreamGirl
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2010, 4:03 pm

Let's just forget about the whole fashion and music thing. I was saying all that ridiculous stuff about fashion and music just because I felt better about myself when I started copying other teens. People really care more about your personality. Just be yourself :D . If you care about fashion and music, care about fashion and music. If you don't care about it, don't care about it.

Last edited by IceCreamGirl on 15 Sep 2010, 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2010, 4:06 pm

IceCreamGirl wrote:
Let's just forget about the whole fashion and music thing. I was saying all that ridiculous stuff about fashion and music just because I felt better about myself when I started copying other teens. People really care more about your personality. Just be yourself :D . If you care about fashion and music, care about fashion and music. If you don't care about it, don't care about it.

And that's how it should be. You should be the best person you should be. People think I'm weird but oh well. :D

tomboywriter101
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

Location: In my writing, where things are the way I want them

04 Jan 2011, 11:29 pm

["Guitar_Girl"]I especially hate those NT teenage girls.I hate the fakeness of them: Overdoing their make up (hate the eyeliner), bra stuffing, just how they dress overall, over tanning, over doing their hair, and just the way they act puts a shame to all other non-typical teenage girls like me. Why do they have to make all teenagers look so bad?
Just had to vent that. "

I see Guitar_Girl's point
What I don't understand in NT girls is all that plus the "can you go with me to the bathroom" "that is SUCH a cute dress" and "it's a girl thing!"

so stupid!

Agree: 4,6,13,16,18,19,20,22,39,41,45: 1 point
Disagree: 1,3,10,11,14,17,27,30,32,36,38,44,47,48,49: 1 point
Score: 26

maddycakes__
Raven
Raven

05 Jan 2011, 12:39 pm

I get people to come with me to the bathroom...but only because I feel weirdly out-of-place if I am alone, as girl's toilets tend to have people in them all the time, and can often be really full. I start feeling anxious and paranoid when I am on my own there, with all of the other strangers so close to me. It's too uncomfortable, so I try to get someone to come with me, and as you say that is the norm for NTs anyway so it usually does end up as a small group of us. Is that so bad?! xD

E-FrameZenderblast
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

08 Jan 2011, 4:11 am

I (as a male) simply cannot understand females, (specifically neurotypical).

I saw at my aunt's a book whose title I cannot remember, but it was about the endless female desire to become beautiful. Do girls really go to a huge extent to look attractive? I do not like it when girls wear makeup, it looks hideous. Do not ask me why, I think it is just one of my Asperger quirks, but I do not like it when girls wear tops with straps/sleeveless tops. I just do not like it, for some reason, I prefer with sleeves (I like to think of it as 'decent') or strapless :oops: . I do not like short shorts, either. I think, because I am old fashioned, I get the feeling these girls (9/10ths of the ones I have seen in my life) are 'exposing' themselves.

Why do girls, and some boys, seem to rely endlessly on the advice gained from fashion magazines that are full of gossip and probably impart NO wisdom whatsoever? Actually, I should not say that, because I never look in them, but the covers are always sickening.

Modern pop music, or whatever it is called, seems to be more about the leading singer trying to be sexy than the actual music.

Not just girls, boys also (but girls more often) have a hard time shutting up in class when the teacher is talking. I sometimes wonder if something is wrong with them, it is perfectly simple and easy to close your mouth for a while. In year 9 Maths, I was one of the 3 best students in the class (the others were somewhat better than me even), but I was the teacher's favourite because I could be quiet when supposed to.

Did I generalize a bit here? I think I might have... Anyway, the girls I have met who do not wear makeup and wear fashionable clothing are often much more interesting to talk to and (usually) more attractive, do better in class, et cetera. More like the sort of girls I want to have as a girlfriend. The girl I have a crush on fits most of the likeable qualities I have mentioned in this post, and she does not seem to be a particularly common type of person.

According to my philosophy, and those of many others, fashion is abominable. I think people should express themselves, not conform to a normality.

Woah, I feel so much better after that rant...

Jonsi
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2011, 3:26 pm

I'm glad I'm not ever planning to date a typical high school girl.

adam__
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Jan 2011, 9:23 am

Girls like perfume like Lacoste Essential :)

tomboywriter101
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

Location: In my writing, where things are the way I want them

09 Jan 2011, 2:05 pm

I'm so not the typical teenage NT girl. One, I'm not a NT. Two, I never understand "girl things" like complaining about their period and going to the bathroom together. Three, I'm not the girly type. I love horror movies and I hate make up and dresses. Oh well.

Agree: 4,6,13,16,18,19,20,22,39,41,45: 1 point
Disagree: 1,3,10,11,14,17,27,30,32,36,38,44,47,48,49: 1 point
Score: 26