Ever heard of Jessica Jarrell?
Yes. 4%  4%  [ 2 ]
No. 96%  96%  [ 50 ]
Total votes : 52

IceCreamGirl
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2010, 9:29 am

Popular music: Lady Gaga, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, Owl City, Demi Lovato, Ke$ha, Beyonce, Katy Perry
Unique Music That You Have to Listen To: Jessica Jarrell, Michelle Branch, Charice
Not So Popular: Hannah Montana, oldies
What to Wear: Tank tops, slightly ripped jeans, jewelry (other than pony beads), lip gloss (if u like wearing it)
What Not to Wear: Big T-shirts, jeans with huge rips, pony beads, barettes that make you look younger.

When u brush ur hair, make sure to get rid of all the tangles and part it. If u don't know how to part ur hair, ask ur mom.

Last edited by IceCreamGirl on 29 Jul 2010, 5:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2010, 1:08 pm

I'm glad that I'm not in High School anymore, because I'd be hated for being the way that I am.

Jookia
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Jul 2010, 4:07 pm

I hate Lady Gaga. Her videos involve her flashing her privates and then using autotune.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2010, 4:56 pm

I apologize for putting a kink in your thread.

KaiG
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2010, 12:36 am

Lip gloss? Seriously?

TheInfamousArgyle
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Jul 2010, 11:46 am

I have never understood why NT girls are into gussying themselves up and hiding under makeup. Not only is it too much work, but boys aren't too fond of it.
And the music? seriously. It's way too poppy and homogenous. While I'll admit Lady Gaga earns some brownie points for being "out there," most of the music I've heard these days glorifies clubbing and being bitchy. Or that's what it sounds like.

vampresstcullen
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

25 Jul 2010, 1:50 pm

TheInfamousArgyle wrote:
I have never understood why NT girls are into gussying themselves up and hiding under makeup. Not only is it too much work, but boys aren't too fond of it.
And the music? seriously. It's way too poppy and homogenous. While I'll admit Lady Gaga earns some brownie points for being "out there," most of the music I've heard these days glorifies clubbing and being bitchy. Or that's what it sounds like.

You mean some girls period, right? Because there are AS girls out there who hide under make up and really like gussying themselves up, and I have an NT friend who is not like that at all and have negative opinions on that sometimes.

OOOO, Jookia was here? Hii (if you still go here)
oh, I thought that was posted in 2007, thats when he *joined*

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2010, 10:22 pm

TheInfamousArgyle wrote:

No offense, I have aspergers and I consider myself girly. I wear makeup. Not just foundation but mascara, colored eyeshadow, lip gloss, eyeliner and wear cute outfits. Guys flirt with me and stuff. I don't like the music though I'm a Zeromancer and The Birthday Massacre fanatic.

IceCreamGirl
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2010, 5:34 pm

I don't wear a lot of make-up. I never wear blush or eye makeup, and I don't wear lip gloss very often. I was really just suggesting lip gloss. U don't have to wear make-up. Don't wear make-up unless everyone else at ur school wears make-up.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2010, 5:44 pm

IceCreamGirl wrote:
I don't wear a lot of make-up. I never wear blush or eye makeup, and I don't wear lip gloss very often. I was really just suggesting lip gloss. U don't have to wear make-up. Don't wear make-up unless everyone else at ur school wears make-up.

It's funny you say that. I think the girls in my school dress horribly. I don't find a shirt with abercrombie across the chest too fashionable and "high end". I tend to choose flattering pieces, that actually look good on me. I like to try different things on to see how I look in them. And about makeup, it's a choice not a "have to"

IceCreamGirl
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2010, 7:44 pm

I don't wear jewelry a lot, either. I was really just suggesting jewelry. I wish I had jewelry, though. I don't need real gold or diamonds, but I don't want pony beads, either.

PHISHA51
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Aug 2010, 8:00 am

Jookia wrote:
I hate Lady Gaga. Her videos involve her flashing her privates and then using autotune.

:thumleft:

IceCreamGirl
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2010, 9:11 am

To xxZeromancelovexx: I was saying u can wear make-up if everyone else at ur school does.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2010, 1:08 pm

IceCreamGirl wrote:
To xxZeromancelovexx: I was saying u can wear make-up if everyone else at ur school does.

but...hardly anyone at my school wears it. that's what I meant :(

IceCreamGirl
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2010, 8:43 am

To xxZeromancelovexx: Actually, u can wear make-up--or not wear make-up--no matter what (if ur parents say ur old enough).

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2010, 9:49 am

IceCreamGirl wrote:
To xxZeromancelovexx: Actually, u can wear make-up--or not wear make-up--no matter what (if ur parents say ur old enough).

Oh, now i get you sorry for misreading you :oops: