Yes. 4%  4%  [ 2 ]
No. 96%  96%  [ 50 ]
Total votes : 52

bandgeek13094
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Aug 2010, 10:09 am

Jookia wrote:
I hate Lady Gaga. Her videos involve her flashing her privates and then using autotune.

I actually like Lady Gaga. Her acoustic versions are MUCH better though. And yeah, she is kind of crazy in her music videos, but that's probably why she's so popular.

IceCreamGirl
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2010, 9:17 am

A few years ago, I didn't care about my appearance. I threw on clothes and didn't part my hair. Now, I care. I ask if I look OK. I part my hair and try not to mess it up. I wear cute clothes.
I like to wear cute T-shirts, converse sneakers, flip-flops in the summer, and boots in the winter. I don't like to wear heavyweight T-shirts. I only like to wear ripped jeans if the have a few tiny rips.
My mom sometimes buys T-shirts that are almost the same as mine. I can't let her wear them when I'm wearing a similar T-shirt or when she drops me off at school.
I don't wear make-up.

Dnuos
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2010, 2:54 pm

Huh.

NT Teenage Girls must have a pretty bad taste in music.

IceCreamGirl
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2010, 8:32 am

Jessica Jarrell is an awesome pop star. She sings "Almost Love" and "Up and Running." So far, I'm the only one on Wrong Planet who's heard of her. She's a rising star who's becoming more popular.

Guitar_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2010, 8:36 am

I especially hate those NT teenage girls.I hate the fakeness of them: Overdoing their make up (hate the eyeliner), bra stuffing, just how they dress overall, over tanning, over doing their hair, and just the way they act puts a shame to all other non-typical teenage girls like me. Why do they have to make all teenagers look so bad?
Just had to vent that.

PS I like Lady Gaga.

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2010, 9:14 am

I like music and fashion, but not as most people know it.

gina-ghettoprincess
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2010, 8:12 am

MONKEY wrote:
I like music and fashion, but not as most people know it.

This.

I HATE shopping for clothes. I don't know why they call it "retail therapy", unless it means it makes you need therapy afterwards, that's more accurate :P I don't know where people get the money to be going shopping all the time, I have to save up for months, and even then the only clothes I like are too expensive for me. The shops are always full of whatever's in fashion, and I'll hardly ever be able to find anything that suits my style. I always end up really stressed out, I don't find anything remotely fun about shopping.

I wear makeup, but I've stopped wearing foundation because I got this L'Oreal sort that gave me loads of spots, so now I'm only going to wear mascara and eyeliner.

y es como un semestre"

IceCreamGirl
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2010, 4:29 pm

I hate the song "iYiYi" by Cody Simpson. It's so annoying.

Dnuos
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2010, 4:38 pm

IceCreamGirl wrote:
I hate the song "iYiYi" by Cody Simpson. It's so annoying.
He's like the next Justin Beiber. When someone linked that video on a post on here, I honestly thought it was supposed to be a joke.

If it's supposed to be serious, then I've kind of lost hope for the music industry. Sad.

jmnixon95
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2010, 9:11 pm

I would only make a list like this if I specified the region to which the list applies.

KissOfMarmaladeSky
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2010, 3:12 pm

I despise those types of music with a passion. I don't want to wear make up if everyone does. As I said in first grade, "I only care about what I'm doing.". (It was about my grades, even though I had good grades.)

MathGirl
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2010, 5:21 pm

I've actually heard about Jessica Jarrell before! I listen to artists such as Jade Ewen, Livvi Franc, and Wynter Gordon, and found Jessica Jarrell in the suggestions that were in my Last.fm scrobbler. I only have the song she did with Justin Bieber, which is surprisingly good considering that most of Justin Bieber's music is crap (except for Baby and One Time, which are alright songs).

As for makeup and fashion, I do care about how I look. However, most NT girls wear makeup to attract boys. I wear makeup because I enjoy making myself look a little bit different. It's a means of self-expression for me, just like my art, writing, and poetry.

Likely ADHD instead of what I've been diagnosed with before.

Raikozu
Butterfly
Butterfly

27 Aug 2010, 6:57 pm

I don't really care since I don't really know a thing about them...I never listen to them and I'm not interested...Why should you care?

Since I only listen to Asian music(JPop,KPop,Chinese Pop...or sometime rocks),lol.As a music amateur,I keep trying to appreciate music genres of all types,finding their flaws...But my favourite has to be Classical/Ragtime Jazz/Normal Jazz...+VOCALOID xD~~

No,I'm not into the little American/European society of teens.

gemstone123
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2010, 11:01 am

I care more about my appearance than I did when I was younger. I'm not usually bothered about mascara cause I hate taking it off but I wear foundation if I have time to put it on before I go out anywhere. :lol:
I wear more "trendy" clothes now I guess but I still find clothes shopping such a hassle. My NT cousin is the complete opposite of me though cause she buys new clothes all the time. Plus she has a whole bag full of lip-gloss. I swear she is the lip-gloss queen. :P

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ...

KissOfMarmaladeSky
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2010, 12:51 pm

Guitar_Girl wrote:
I especially hate those NT teenage girls.I hate the fakeness of them: Overdoing their make up (hate the eyeliner), bra stuffing, just how they dress overall, over tanning, over doing their hair, and just the way they act puts a shame to all other non-typical teenage girls like me. Why do they have to make all teenagers look so bad?
Just had to vent that.

PS I like Lady Gaga.

I hope this won't offend anyone, but for Halloween, I'm dressing up as a NT. I'm wondering, though, should I go with the fashion magazine, or the gossip magazine as one of my props. I know I'm going to get most of the stuff from Aeropostale and other Reservoirs of Trends.

nintendogurl1990
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

14 Sep 2010, 5:53 pm

Honestly, I don't give a darn what the latest trends are. I like what I like, and that is Katherine Heigl, Mario games, iCarly, and cartoons, oh and food!