Page 5 of 5 [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

tb86
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2010, 4:54 pm

I use to watch the cartoon series on Channel 4 when I was a kid, but I never saw the movies at the time. I saw the first movie on tv about 2 years ago and a week later I saw part 2 and I fell in love with those movies at first sight, part 1 would be in my top 10, part 2 is good as well but there are alot more movies I like better than that. Not long after that I bought the whole trilogy on DVD, part 3 was good as well.

TheDoctor82
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2010, 1:57 am

tb86 wrote:
I use to watch the cartoon series on Channel 4 when I was a kid, but I never saw the movies at the time. I saw the first movie on tv about 2 years ago and a week later I saw part 2 and I fell in love with those movies at first sight, part 1 would be in my top 10, part 2 is good as well but there are alot more movies I like better than that. Not long after that I bought the whole trilogy on DVD, part 3 was good as well.

the cartoon was sheer torture...and I thought this alone just back when I was a kid.

tb86
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2010, 8:37 am

Did you know that Dan Castellaneta, the voice of Homer Simpson was the voice of Doc Brown and that Thomas F Wilson and Mary Steenburgen who played Biff Tannen and Clara in the actual movies voiced their characters? Also how did Doc Brown and Clara become neighbours?

rjgarn
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

14 Sep 2010, 2:39 am

For those of you who are 21+, you can try and brave through the epic Back to the Future drinking game that my friend concocted at my going away party last month.

You *MUST* drink any time the following happens:
Marty says "Doc!"
Doc says "GREAT SCOTT!! !"
Marty states that something is "heavy"
Biff (or a relative of his) calls someone "Butthead"
Doc calls Marty "Futureboy"
Someone calls Marty "Chicken!"
Anytime there is a sexually charged interaction between Marty and his mother (or another female relative)
Anytime someone asks Marty about the "life preserver"

In addition to these, you must take three drinks anytime someone is thrown into maunure :D

For the record we did this with shots of some cheap Canadian Whiskey and Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum. No, we were way too chicken to try and go beyond part #1. Don't ask me about the hangover the next morning :oops:

tb86
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2010, 8:13 am

[b]rjgarn wrote[b]

Quote:
For those of you who are 21+, you can try and brave through the epic Back to the Future drinking game that my friend concocted at my going away party last month.

You *MUST* drink any time the following happens:
Marty says "Doc!"
Doc says "GREAT SCOTT!! !"
Marty states that something is "heavy"
Biff (or a relative of his) calls someone "Butthead"
Doc calls Marty "Futureboy"
Someone calls Marty "Chicken!"
Anytime there is a sexually charged interaction between Marty and his mother (or another female relative)
Anytime someone asks Marty about the "life preserver"

In addition to these, you must take three drinks anytime someone is thrown into maunure

For the record we did this with shots of some cheap Canadian Whiskey and Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum. No, we were way too chicken to try and go beyond part #1. Don't ask me about the hangover the next morning

Wow for real.