Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2010, 3:35 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWRt0Xeh708&feature=related[/youtube]

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2010, 4:14 pm

That b***h should be given the choice of jail time, or having her face doused with bleach.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

Woodpecker
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2010, 4:16 pm

Horrible case, I am not sure that a punishment which fits the crime can be devised and applied with ease.

Diagnosed under the DSM5 rules with autism spectrum disorder, under DSM4 psychologist said would have been AS (299.80) but I suspect that I am somewhere between 299.80 and 299.00 (Autism) under DSM4.

MONIQUEIJ
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2010, 4:17 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
That b***h should be given the choice of jail time, or having her face doused with bleach.

'I think it was a man who did this to the young man. but still the baster needs to get life.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2010, 4:49 pm

MONIQUEIJ wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

'I think it was a man who did this to the young man. but still the baster needs to get life.

That sounds like something that a young man would do. Anyways, he should be doused in the face with bleach, to see how it feels, and I hope that he remembers what he's done, when he's an old man, living in a nursing home, getting his dirty Depends changed, by a caregiver.

MONIQUEIJ
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2010, 4:51 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
MONIQUEIJ wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

That sounds like something that a young man would do. Anyways, he should be doused in the face with bleach, to see how it feels, and I hope that he remembers what he's done, when he's an old man, living in a nursing home, getting his dirty Depends changed, by a caregiver.

+ 10,000000000