lostD
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2010, 2:27 pm

ruveyn wrote:
lostD wrote:
Xenu wrote:
I have been compared to Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory

So I'm not the only one ! My best friend calls me "her Sheldon" or her "Luna Lovegood" (in Harry Potter, but I don't like Harry Potter so I don't know why).
My brother calls me "Lisa Simpson", I guess that's a good thing. I think most people are compared to TV characters as they are based on stereotypes so one can feel close to them and understand their personnality easily.

I like Looney Love. She is a very cool person.

ruveyn

So I guess that's a nice nickname. :D

nissa_amas_katoj
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

29 Aug 2010, 9:51 pm

Solid_Snake12345 wrote:
Dexter Morgan is another character I'm occasionally compared to but only for pretending to be completely different to adults. I'm certainly not a "master of deception" or a serial killing vigilante :P.

So unfair! I'd LOVE to be compared to Dexter Morgan. But the best I get is the Crazy Cat Lady from the Simpsons, just because I mutter in strange languages and throw cats at people....

:lol: (Actually I don't really THROW the cats, they just jump on people and then claim that I threw them. Luckily most people I know don't speak cat.)

PunkyKat
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2010, 10:39 pm

Timon

DemonAbyss10
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2010, 1:45 am

some more I have been compared to, the rest are on the first page though

Chewbacca (more for the physical features, but I do have a crazy amount of physical power as well as his.... temperment IMO)

Marvin the Paranoid Android (I myself compare myself to him as well as someone I used to work with back when I had a job. I think I am justabout as bad as him with the pessimism/cynicism)

Kurotsuchi Mayuri - Bleach (my one friend who is a bleach fanatic said I am just as crazy intelligent, as well as pure psycho as him)

The Heavy (specifically for the fact I went to a convention as him and did a perfect rendition of the sandwich quote/vid)

Barret Walace - Final Fantasy 7 (mostly because of the cursing and mannerisms)
Cid - Final Fantasy 7 (same as above)

Laguna Liore - Final Fantasy 8 (my sister compared me to him because of how bad I choked when I tried to get a GF in the past)

Snow Villiers - Final Fantasy 13 (friend pointed it out because I have practically the same physical build minus the 6 pac abs)

Pain - Naruto (came from a post on a anime forum, in the politics section. Someone was comparing my beliefs to his to try and discredit them n s**t.)

An extra-large ham - well, I definately do have the characteristics XD. Lets just say if I am given the chance I can get just about as loud and hot-blooded as the characters from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Murderface and Nathan Explosion - all becauseof my mannerisms, as well as what I listen to music wise (other than my anime music obsession...)

Someone from rolemodels (I forget the name of said character, but he was the "hero" or whatever.)

Yes, I do have a DeviantArt, it is at.... http://demonabyss10.deviantart.com/

dryad
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Aug 2010, 10:20 am

Another Sheldon from Big Bang, although I'm by no means a genius. I really think I'm more like Leonard emotionally.

I don't mind it too much. It's better than other things I've been called.

_Square_Peg_
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2010, 10:24 am

Yes and no.

Everyone tells me the same thing: "You look just like that girl from that TV show... What's the name again?"

mikey1138
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

30 Aug 2010, 10:35 am

Dr. Sheldon Cooper from Big Bang Theory... whenever my wife and I watch this show, she stares at me moreso than the TV screen with a presumably accusatory look to say, "That is SO you!" She says she likes to watch the show with me so that I can see myself and my behaviours.

A waitress at a steakhouse once told me, very randomly, that I was a male version of Daria.

menintights
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2010, 8:12 pm

My father has been compared to Mr. Bean.

And he is like Mr. Bean, but I guess living with someone like that isn't as funny as watching him on TV.

Free-Hinter-System
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Sep 2010, 5:49 pm

Xenu wrote:

Me too. I wish people would just stop watching that show, I'm tired of hearing the comparison. :)

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2010, 7:20 pm

I AM Spock!

ruveyn

dryad
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Sep 2010, 6:33 pm

Free-Hinter-System wrote:
Xenu wrote:

Me too. I wish people would just stop watching that show, I'm tired of hearing the comparison. :)

At least we're not being compared to Hannibal Lecter? 8)

BroncosRtheBest
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Sep 2010, 7:23 pm

The closest I've ever been to being compared to a TV character is that some of my impressions are pretty spot-on. Squidward's a personal favorite...

katzefrau
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2010, 10:29 pm

not a TV character, but Clementine from Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. :?: :?

although i'm nowhere that gregarious or melodramatic . . . i think it was the pet potatoes. that is something i would do.

i've even been told i look like Kate Winslet, but i don't think i do.

actually this clementine picture looks a lot like me, if i put a heap of lipstick on.

raisedbyignorance
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2010, 9:03 am

Any Asian female on TV

Mainly because I'm surrounded by stereotypical morons all the time.

HeavyDrip
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Sep 2010, 11:42 am

I got compared to Ralph Malph from Happy Days once. 8O

But I'd compare myself to Kelso or Eric from That 70s Show. :D