Page 2 of 4 [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

21 Sep 2010, 12:09 pm

Most of my friends are male (there are maybe 10 males I see regularly who I would call friends), and I spend most of my time with them, but I enjoy being with my five or so female friends more.

I just made a rough list, 20 males and 6 females. At school, I'm with at least one of them pretty much constantly. Also, the only person I speak to regularly outside of school (on MSN) is a girl.

Squirrelrat
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Sep 2010, 7:49 pm

I am a girl, and I generally seem to be more compatible with guys.

jeicoll
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

02 Nov 2010, 11:56 am

hola , hay bueno mi condicion no permite tantas expresiones de socialidad pero normalmente las chikas son dulce y buenas y conversar con ellas es como estar en un mundo real aveces ay otras que hablan de cosas de mujeres y se vuelve muy ostinante a comparacion los chikos con lo que me gusta sociliazar un poko con nerds ya que hablan de lo que me gusta y me comprende y la otra parte son lo relajados en conseuencias todos los hombres son relajados o nerd es una consecuencia un estilo bueno gracias y chao :)

Stadacey
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Nov 2010, 1:28 pm

One female friend.

samsa
Toucan
Toucan

06 Nov 2010, 4:02 am

Roughly equal number of female and male friends.

Simonono
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2010, 3:42 pm

I have no female friends!! ! I can't talk to them!! ! So very few male friends..

Rezdis
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Nov 2010, 5:39 am

In highschool when I first started making friends I hung out with all males and most of them just thought I was trying to sleep with them and started rumors I was a slut so now I mainly talk to females.

Hittheroadjack
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Nov 2010, 5:42 pm

I'm a girl and since middle school all of all my friends are too. In primary school girls were a majority, though I had a significant number of guy friends.

I think things are the way they are now because in middle school they bullied me most consistently. I did get a lot of crap from girls too, but more of them tried to be nice or be my friend. Also, I probably didn't see a lot of it since I wasn't very aware of rumors going around and stuff. Now, unfortunately, even if a guy does genuinely try to be nice I'll probably be too worried he's faking it.

stargirl
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

17 Nov 2010, 10:53 am

Most of my friends are girls, I have two who I'm really close to. I don't know why but I don't feel comfortable around guys, especially since theres 'boundaries', know that its high school. I used to have male friends in primary school though.

Scrollin
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

17 Nov 2010, 7:23 pm

Most of my friends are guys. I do hang out with gals occasionally but usually just as casual acquaintances. Alot of gals like me but I'm not trying for a girlfriend so we usually end up as "just friends".

KissOfMarmaladeSky
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2010, 8:15 am

I tend to hang out with both, but I either tend to have male friends, or females like me, who tend to be unusual.

E-FrameZenderblast
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Nov 2010, 6:21 pm

The only people I would consider friends are boys. Any girls I know are more along the line of 'acquaintances'.

I think it is because at break times and in class I never sit with girls, and I never start conversations with someone unless I know them well or have to work with them.

TheKing
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2010, 1:01 am

im a guy and even though most my "friends" are guys my best friends are girls cuz they don't judge me for never having a girlfriend or anything and i have 5 male best friends and those are the ones who accept my differences but i prefer female friends though

Ben92
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Dec 2010, 11:32 pm

My friends are almost exclusively girls.

ocdgirl123
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2010, 3:07 pm

Both my closest friends of female. However, I can get along fine with both, but I find females under the age of 18 generally easier to get along with than males. It doesn't matter as much with adults.

Canadian, young adult, student demisexual-heteroromantic, cisgender female, autistic

Corydaman93
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

28 Dec 2010, 5:09 pm

In elementary I found it easier to get along with girls than guys, but in high school it seems as if the girls change a lot quicker than the guys do, meaning that most nice girls in elementary turned into total b*****s in high school. For me I guess it depends on the age.

http://www.myviewonautismessay.webs.com