Page 1 of 4 [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2010, 6:36 pm

I'm a girl and have strictly male friends. I don't get along with other girls well. Now I'm not one of those girls who gets all nasty and gross around her male friends they see me as a "little sister" figure. All my female friends have been NT and had told everyone my diagnosis and humilated me. I actually like having male friends though. They are very proctective of me against mean girls and mean guys. So which gender do you hang out with?

YoshiPikachu
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2010, 7:24 pm

I hang out with mostly girls. Most of the boys at my school make me feel uncomfortable.

Peko
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2010, 7:25 pm

I'd say an almost 50/50 or 75/25 male-female split. But I lean slightly more towards the males b/c they generally are more laid back and prefer to avoid drama... but its especially fun to get another female friend and discuss "girl issues" and yaoi in front of guy friends b/c its a simple way to get back at them for commenting about my female body parts :lol:. I've actually learned how to be "mean" over time...

Peko
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2010, 7:33 pm

YoshiPikachu wrote:
I hang out with mostly girls. Most of the boys at my school make me feel uncomfortable.

That's why I stick with nerdy boys who are actually kinda scared that I'll hit them if they say I'm pretty :D. (This is how I prevent guy friends from being able to think of me in any way beyond a friend) But seriously, I have an easier time relating to guys w/o getting as stressed out. The main exception are very laid back females, 90+% of the time they trump guys.

Descartes
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2010, 9:04 pm

I'm male, but most of my closest friends are girls. I think it's because, since I tend to come off as shy and timid, I probably appeal more to girls than guys. I have had girls compliment me on not being like other guys.

jmnixon95
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2010, 9:10 pm

I'm a female and I think that I am friends with as many guys as I am girls.

BriannaBee
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Jul 2010, 3:59 am

I'm a girl and most of my friends are boys. They are intrested in the things I like unlike the girls I've met. And all of my girl friends I never really talk to. I just like boys better because I can relax around them and not have to worry about being judged. Girls are just...

Blake_be_cool
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2010, 5:29 am

I am a guy, I have a mixed range of friends, But mostly boys. In primary school I used to have no friends that where boys and only had a lot of girl friends for reasons that I don't know. They used to say I was cute and called me "Blakie" (My name is "Blake").

Latics-Legend
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

31 Jul 2010, 2:31 am

Even though my closest friends from school were boys, I always prefered talking to girls and get on with them alot better than most boys.

joealjim
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Aug 2010, 5:02 pm

I generally tend to spend time with boys, I get a little fed up of the bitchiness and manipulativeness that often comes with big groups of girls . . .

Dnuos
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2010, 6:10 pm

Based on the few "friends" I have, I'll change it over to acquaintances and say I have a mixed amount. (I'm a guy) I think that I get along with both well, if I had to lean one way, maybe girls more. I don't know, I guess I don't really share the same interests as every other guy. I like sports, for example, but I don't really get into them like everyone else. So I think I might end up having difficulty keeping a decent conversation going with another guy.

I don't really have any problems talking to members of the opposite sex, it's usually just everybody in general. I get along with others but don't really get into making friends.

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2010, 8:48 am

My only real friends are online as far I'm concerned. There are two I talk to regularly. Both are girls.

Jpeg
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

03 Aug 2010, 10:59 pm

Overall most of my friends are guys. However I prefer girls as guys tend to annoy me and are usually less interesting. Its just so hard to find any girls that I fit with, so far I've only found a couple.

Sivri
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Aug 2010, 5:29 am

Mostly guys, but I find it easier to talk to girls.
I've got a problem with keeping my male friends on the friend-state as I don't fall into that little-sister figure role.

CMD
Raven
Raven

05 Aug 2010, 10:25 pm

Mostly girls, however my closest friend happens to be a guy.

Rochendil
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Aug 2010, 8:12 am

I'm a guy and I tend to prefer friends that are girls, as they are generally more calm (like me) than boys; and are less prone to doing dangerous things or showing off