Page 3 of 4 [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

jeicoll
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

02 Nov 2010, 11:56 am

hola , hay bueno mi condicion no permite tantas expresiones de socialidad pero normalmente las chikas son dulce y buenas y conversar con ellas es como estar en un mundo real aveces ay otras que hablan de cosas de mujeres y se vuelve muy ostinante a comparacion los chikos con lo que me gusta sociliazar un poko con nerds ya que hablan de lo que me gusta y me comprende y la otra parte son lo relajados en conseuencias todos los hombres son relajados o nerd es una consecuencia un estilo bueno gracias y chao :)

Stadacey
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Nov 2010, 1:28 pm

One female friend.

samsa
Toucan
Toucan

06 Nov 2010, 4:02 am

Roughly equal number of female and male friends.

Simonono
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2010, 3:42 pm

I have no female friends!! ! I can't talk to them!! ! So very few male friends..

Rezdis
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Nov 2010, 5:39 am

In highschool when I first started making friends I hung out with all males and most of them just thought I was trying to sleep with them and started rumors I was a slut so now I mainly talk to females.

Hittheroadjack
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Nov 2010, 5:42 pm

I'm a girl and since middle school all of all my friends are too. In primary school girls were a majority, though I had a significant number of guy friends.

I think things are the way they are now because in middle school they bullied me most consistently. I did get a lot of crap from girls too, but more of them tried to be nice or be my friend. Also, I probably didn't see a lot of it since I wasn't very aware of rumors going around and stuff. Now, unfortunately, even if a guy does genuinely try to be nice I'll probably be too worried he's faking it.

stargirl
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

17 Nov 2010, 10:53 am

Most of my friends are girls, I have two who I'm really close to. I don't know why but I don't feel comfortable around guys, especially since theres 'boundaries', know that its high school. I used to have male friends in primary school though.

Scrollin
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

17 Nov 2010, 7:23 pm

Most of my friends are guys. I do hang out with gals occasionally but usually just as casual acquaintances. Alot of gals like me but I'm not trying for a girlfriend so we usually end up as "just friends".

KissOfMarmaladeSky
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2010, 8:15 am

I tend to hang out with both, but I either tend to have male friends, or females like me, who tend to be unusual.

E-FrameZenderblast
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Nov 2010, 6:21 pm

The only people I would consider friends are boys. Any girls I know are more along the line of 'acquaintances'.

I think it is because at break times and in class I never sit with girls, and I never start conversations with someone unless I know them well or have to work with them.

TheKing
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2010, 1:01 am

im a guy and even though most my "friends" are guys my best friends are girls cuz they don't judge me for never having a girlfriend or anything and i have 5 male best friends and those are the ones who accept my differences but i prefer female friends though

Ben92
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Dec 2010, 11:32 pm

My friends are almost exclusively girls.

ocdgirl123
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2010, 3:07 pm

Both my closest friends of female. However, I can get along fine with both, but I find females under the age of 18 generally easier to get along with than males. It doesn't matter as much with adults.

Canadian, young adult, student demisexual-heteroromantic, cisgender female, autistic

Corydaman93
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

28 Dec 2010, 5:09 pm

In elementary I found it easier to get along with girls than guys, but in high school it seems as if the girls change a lot quicker than the guys do, meaning that most nice girls in elementary turned into total b*****s in high school. For me I guess it depends on the age.

http://www.myviewonautismessay.webs.com

ShenLong
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2010, 6:32 pm

I prefer male friends for some reason. Most female nerds(pretty much the only type of person I mingle with other than aspies.) are really into anime and draw chibi people and extremely effeminate males on the board in the anime club while listening to weird European pop music.

Last edited by ShenLong on 29 Dec 2010, 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gedaechtnis
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Dec 2010, 7:15 pm

I don't have a specific preference. What about 'people with whom I can get along?' Usually this means girls who don't act too feminine and guys who are on the geekier side.